WrongWay

"BASE jumper" on Reno 911 tonight

Shoulda seen it. He was on top of a B, dressed in a full RW suit, Bonehead Havok helmet. :D Broad daylight, running around with his PC in hand screamin' "Yeah baby, I'm gonna jump!!". He has no chest strap, and he loses his rig before he exits. Simply hilarious. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Man I wish I would have seen that...Next to Springer, that's one of my favorite shows.:D

I was just the other day thinking how sooner or later they'd have to have a BASE jumper scene, and I missed it.

Oh well, it ain't like Comedy Central doesn't play re-runs.

Rod

Can't do Springer, but ya 911 is one of the funniest shows on right now.

Someone... ANYONE... tape it and get it on skydivingmovies.com. PLEEEZZZE!!!! :S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"I jumped Frank Llyod Wrights house, yeah it was a ranch style but it was a start!" :D:D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

After coming home from volleyball last night, I was channel surfing (between the Olympics and other stuff) and I think I caught the very end of this. I saw this 2 second clip where some guy ran out of the harness (with cops holding on to it) and he then proceeded to jump off of the building. They didn't show the guy in the air and/or bouncing. They just showed the guy jump off of the building. Is this what you're talking about? It was kind of weird and I didn't know what to think of it, except that I sort of knew it was a joke what with the background laugh track and the fact that it was on Comedy Central.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

After coming home from volleyball last night, I was channel surfing (between the Olympics and other stuff)

I'm so glad you'll be at the bridge over Labor Day weekend. I'm going to make fun of you for this the ENTIRE time. :D
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

I'm going to make fun of you for this the ENTIRE time.

Just don't make fun of the huge FLiK logo on the bottom of my canopy. Been there, done that. B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I was going to mention that, but it's like making fun of fat people -- they've heard it all before.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click