piisfish

BASE fatality in Switzerland

Oh, Duane!

I worked with Duane many times over the phone, sending him accessories and such to England. He came to Perris and we did the doux, having a wonderful time. Duane was truly a nice guy, always smiling and enjoying the moment. I'm glad to have met him and jumped with him. I'll be sure to eat a bowl of Froot Loops for him when I get back to the States.

Fly free, Duane, and sincere condolences to his wife, family, and friends.

Peace,
Karen

Will miss you friend, every time I "drink milk" I'll remember your great smile and words of wisdom.

we'll jump together again one day.

Duane, Neil, Dan and Koleshaker on top of 240ft B in london:
Duane- Last time i jumped this B i landed in that tree down there...
We all jump.
Dan- So Duane, that tree your hanging from, is it the same tree you landed in last time?...
Big smile from Duane.

Duane, wherever you are, i've got to tell you i'm not happy about all this!

Laters Duane.
Dan-the-Man (and Koleshaker.)

he almost had his tree landing number...i think the only one he needed was the A..i did a linked two way with him from one of the high bridges in southern france after which he landed in a very tall tree...whilst shimmying down he put his foot in a bee's nest which added injury to the insult...eventually needing some treatment to the stings on his head and a tree surgeon to retrieve the canopy...one of a long line of tales that made us all laugh over the years that we hung out...the guy was a rock star and will be sadly missed
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

Thanks for your fantastic company and all the good times at Petronas! I still think your job ruled! :)

You will be missed!

RIP

iiro

Damion,

Don't revive old threads with titles like "BASE Fatality in Whateverland." I thought for a second it was new . . . and it scared me.

Nick :)BASE 194