RayLosli

Quote of the Week

the bleeding ass would belong to Bruce kramer. and it wasn't bleeding from his landing. he has large and I do mean large Hemmroids.

have a go way low day
Have a GoWayLow day
Naked BASE #7

"You radically underestimate the nearly-criminal retardation of the general populace."
- Warren Metlitzky.

--
Abbie
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

IF U WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOG'S SOMETIMES U HAVE TO EAT DOG SHIT!!!!!

Thats an origanal for me
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that... it's called 'everybody' and they meet at the bar."
-Drew Carey
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

The choice to censure & mold all discussion into an individuals personal acceptable format & taste is not a growing and expanding BASE website it is a Comic Book that has a Dictator over the buttons -ray losli

but u will never know why we do what we do.becase u are the tosser of my salad. -magot

I like

If u don't BASE jump then why are u posting on the BASE zone.
TOSS MY SALAD

And there is that Belgian jumper Kristof who jumped his brandnew Dainese body armor from the ITW and crashlanded on the the very steep slope between the rocks and boulders (in fact, it looked more like a cliffstrike than a landing). He walked away unharmed and said : “Waw ! With this suit you can land everywhere !”
---------------------------------------
Luck beef four Yule heap !

i need one of those suits
TOSS MY SALAD

“You can blow your launch, you can flail like your at an ethic funeral, you can even cover your eyes and scream like a baby, but I’ve got your bag, man, and everything’s gonna be cool.” -nickdg

“We were allowed to destroy cars because they told us that they were used as suicide bombs. It was cool, but we didn’t like the fact that they were driving nicer cars than us, so we’d blow them up. It was a lot of fun.”
~soldier in war

Heard in the twin lately:

‘sometimes basejumping is about eating ice-cream’ – some of Tom A’s philosophy on base

‘that was a well executed water-fucking-landing’ – part of Tom D’s soliloquy to his camcorder after landing in the Snake river

‘it only feels like it’s never going to open for about a second or so’ – to a FJC student about to do his 1st slider up jump from the Perrine

‘I would’ve kissed the ground if I hadn’t puked all over it.’ – same FJC student after the slider up jump (on which he had a pretty scary PC hesitation)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
didn't do than by the ones you did do"
- Mark Twain

Dont die!

If your gonna jump off that why wear the rig? It's only gonna make you heavier when you hit.

(my dad)

People had been working for so many years to make the world a safe, organized place. Nobody realized how boring it would become. With the whole world property-lined and speed-limited and zoned and taxed and regulated, with everyone tested and registered and addressed and recorded. Nobody had left much room for adventure, except maybe the kind you could buy. On a roller coaster. At a movie. Still, it would always be that kind of faux excitement. You know the dinosaurs aren't going to eat the kids. The test audiences have outvoted any chance of even a major faux disaster. And because there's no possibility of real disaster, real risk, we're left with no chance for real salvation. Real elation. Real excitement. Joy. Discovery. Innovation.

The laws that keep us safe, these same laws condemn us to boredom.

Without access to true chaos, we'll never have true peace.

Unless everything can get worse, it won't get any better.

From Choke by Chuck Palahniuk

. . . Number 100 is walking around among us right now. Please, if you see this person, pull them aside and tell them to slow down . . .

NickD
BASE 194