RayLosli

Quote of the Week

An Aussie, BASE Chic. Has the, Balls equivalent of five American men.

In spite of all the danger, there comes a time when the animal inside says “let me be free.” And you must roll the dice and throw yourself into the unknown and see what happens because that—that is truly living.

- Dwain Weston
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Arise, be not afraid.

Jesus Christ
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

Here are a few of my favorites.

As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death. -Leonardo da Vinci

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. -Edgar Allan Poe

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do. -Eleanor Roosevelt

We can't all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by. -Will Rogers

What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it? -Doctor Who

There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction. -John F. Kennedy

Greenie in training.

Allmost forgot one of the best ones...

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. -Robert Frost

Greenie in training.

Tom, if you don't mind, I'd like to quote Dwain from Bourbon Street before our jump: "Well mate, sometimes you've just got to put a bullet in the chamber, give it a spin, and pull the fuckin' trigga."

Received this recently:

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

When I got to work today I found out one of my friends on the emergency response team here at work died in an accident yesterday. The other team member that told me, finished telling me about the accident and said "Well Matt, none of us are going to get out of here alive." I don't know if he made this quote up or if its just the first time I have heard it but I figured it would be a nice addition here.:(

Matt Davies

"Is there chocolate all over my face?"

- YT
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

sorry to hear about your co-worker..I believe that quote comes from the lizard king...Jim Morrison
Party On!

My favorite:

"You will begin to touch heaven, Jonathan, in the moment that you touch perfect speed. And that isn't flying a thousand miles an hour, or a million, or flying at the speed of light. Because any number is a limit, and perfection doesn't have limits. Perfect speed, my son, is being there."

”Verden har mange mangler, der mangelen på nytenkning er den største”
Mikael Gorbatsjov

Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill

- Gildor Inglorion of the House of Finrod

"You're getting it right from the horse's mouth."

Mr. Ed.

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

"As long as there is a lack of the inner discipline that brings calmness of mind, no matter what external facilities or conditions you have, they will never give you the feeling of joy and happiness you are seeking."

-Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Seven days without a BASE jump makes one weak. -Mark Hewitt (BASE 46)
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

"BASE Jumping isn't worth dying for, but it is worth risking dying for"

Anonymous Climber...
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

>>4 a day...just like vitamins! :D

-I can't remember

Why that would be T.M. -- the troll that lives under the potato bridge. One has to rise and shine awfully early to find him.

Rumor has it that other trolls are emerging from the woodworks and are beginning to join him in force.

:P

Bryan

Rumor has it that other trolls are emerging from the woodworks and are beginning to join him in force.

Who you callin' a troll?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

"Yes, tonight I'm drunk but tomorrow I'll be sober and you'll still be ugly".

Or, something like that. Think it was Winston Churchill.

// Percy