Nightingale

gear decisions

Thats an Awsome First rig and for a great-price!! Whether or not it has hip or chest rings really isn't important right now - For a first rig most people take to the idea that they will put about 200-300 jumps on it while they discover what they really want from this sport and move onto new(er) gear..

I thought I got a great deal with my Dolphin/PD193/Temp/Cypress for $2,000 - If you get that rig you'll have gotten a better deal than I!!
=========Shaun ==========

Sounds like a fantstic deal if it has been well cared for.
My only concern would be line set on main.
Might want to have it checked if it's never been replaced. Now that PD gives line set #s on their site,
that should be easy enough to do.
Nothin like your own rig!
D

Make sure that the rig has had it's reserve pin check (unless you know for sure that it is the original reserve handle.) and that the main closing loop grommet has had it's mod. Also make sure the there has been a new line set or get one.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Well, I put cash down on the rig, so ITS MINE!!!!!

I just don't get to bring it home til beginning of february, because my stupid school f-ed up student loan paperwork, so I had to pay for classes out of pocket. I will have cash to pay the balance when the loan comes through.

However, I do get to visit the rig and jump it whenever I like. It just can't leave the property of Skydive Elsinore til I pay it off.

so, looks like I'll be jumping at elsinore exclusively for the next three weekends... anyone wanna jump with me??