base428

Bridge Day 2004 Registration Starts July 1st

2:47 pst SOLD!
:)
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

I don't know, but let me know when you figure it out, I'm 1684....

Ganja

YAHOOOOOO MUFF MUFFF MUFFFF i got registered thanx for all the hard work jason ,too bad it turned into such a pain in the ass ,and such a problem for you , but its working now,. will see you there for sure for sure
till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates

I want to get a pass for me and two of my friends. Can I do that by putting three in my shopping basket, or do they have to buy them on their own?

I didnt have any problem registering......I must be born to do this or something :)

Bite me.

I'm confirmed, so is your BASE partner:)
See y'all there.
Tim
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

.. I bet that was nerve wracking;)

I sent you an email, from my yahoo account. When you finally get time, please send a quick reply.

Thanks Man
See ya at Bridge Day

Tim
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Everything seems to be working properly now. About 100 have registered. If you didn't enter your cc info and get to the invoice screen, then nothing has been charged to your card.

Is there a certain point in the process where you would be considered registered even if you couldn't give cc details?

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

You talking to me? What email acct did you send it to? I can check the ev1.net at work and I dont have a computer at home. Try using a PM

Nevermind....I looked at the 'Re: [hookitt] to jason'

Woo Hoo!
I'm registered too (finally)!!
C-ya all there...
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

You can register up to 4 jumpers per order.
Website is up and running smoothly now.
If you continue to have problems by clicking the REGISTRATION button, you probably have not refreshed your browser.

Here is the direct link:

Bridge Day Registration

I want to get a pass for me and two of my friends. Can I do that by putting three in my shopping basket, or do they have to buy them on their own?

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

WOOHOO!!! Liz registered me!!! B|

(and Jim Obrien is the man!!) B|

See you guys there!! ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

woo hooo i am registered.

are they numbered in the order they are bought?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

See all ya'll there :)

gee dont i feel like the uncool kid in school. lol
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Ugh... fell asleep at the switch, but I think I got through.

WARNING: STUPID QUESTION FORTHCOMING: Is the system keeping track of inventory, i.e. does the server remember how many have registered?

--> So if I have an invoice number is it safe to assume I have a slot?

Thanks;

Elvisio "finally got wings" Rodriguez

259 slots sold as of 8:40pm EST, which is pretty normal for the first day.

Just to give you all an idea of what group you'll be in:
Order #1626 was jumper #1 (start of first group)
Order #1714 was jumper #113 (end of first group)
Order #1823 was jumper #259 (middle of second group)

There will be four groups of about 113 jumpers. All jumpers from a specific group will jump before we move onto the second group.

Above numbers are approximate. Thanks to everyone who kept me laughing at their posts throughout the day! Have fun everyone and cya at the bridge.

PS. Since my server was not very nice to many of you today, I'll let you in on a secret.......we are working on getting Jean Boenish to attend and speak at Bday this year. How cool would that be?

If you have an invoice #, you DO have a slot.
The system does keep track of inventory. We started with 450 slots, and there are about 181 left according to the website (we've sold approximately 269 so far)

So if I have an invoice number is it safe to assume I have a slot?

Thanks for the fast answer dude, 1826 puts me in the second group...

Elvisio "man, the gf is PISSED" Rodriguez

your prob in the 2nd group
Leroy

Ummm, Jason, I am not that good with math or anything, but I think you might have gotten a little fried today.

When I start with 1625 as 0 and add 113, I get 1738 as the cut-off for the first group.

I add 113 more and get 1851 for the cut-off for the second group.

113 more makes 1964 the cut-off for the third group.

Also, when I add jumper 259 to 1625, I get 1884 which puts him in the third group.

It might be something to look out for, in case your software is trying to sell like 600 slots or something. That wouldn't be a very good thing.

Wasn't there a 400-jumper limit in the past few years (plus staff)? or am I just making shit up in my wacky little brain? Is there more time this year? Did I miss something?

Anyway, you still kick ass, brotherman!

cya up there

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Some orders have 2, 3, or 4 jumpers on them.....that is why the order numbers don't equal the same number of jumpers.

We took 400 jumpers last year and had some lull time around 2pm. Nobody was in line wanting to jump. So we made it 450 this year. Plus, we always have a bunch of no-shows due to various reasons.

I think you might have gotten a little fried today.

Ahhhhaaaa. Hadn't thought about the multiple jumper orders. I am even more confused than I was before.

Thanks for handling it all. Obviously, it's too much for my overly charred mind to comprehend.

I do hear what you are saying about the numbers. I didn't have too long of a wait at around 2:30.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Just a thought....
On your website it states that if you jumped at Bridge Day 2002 or 2003 you don't have to supply your SSN or Passport #'s to be able to jump because they ALREADY have your information to do the BACKGROUND CHECK.
I thought that the supplied SSN's were destroyed or disgarded after the initial background check for that year. How can they do a check if we are no longer in the 'system' or are we still in the 'system'?
Looks like we was lied to[:/]

tushay, good point

maybe only the local police destroy them?
Leroy