base428

Bridge Day 2004 Registration Starts July 1st

Ok while i'm waiting and sitting at my computer ...

which airport do i need to fly to and does anyone have the dates yet ?

So i can at least start searching for flights !!!

:)

You still gonna try that double-gainer-birdman-snowboard jump from 250 that you've been talking about? :S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Fly into Charleston, WV (CRW) - 1 hour drive, or Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) - 3.5 hour drive

You must arrive by Oct. 15 at 5pm for onsite registration, jumping is the following day. Most people leave on the 17th.

This sucks. Thanks to all of you for making me laugh at your posts!!!;)
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Thanks Jason for the airport details ...

Don't worry about it .... I find technology really helps sometimes and usually makes life even more complicated than ever !!!

Anyway life could be worse ... I could be working for a large corporation and living in a cold country ...

What do you mean - I DO ?????

owwwww ....

Yeah, I don't know which is more fun... Clicking here or on your site. My coworker thought I was "like, tap dancing or something..."

But it will be worth the effort ... There's no climbing involved just tapping !!! :)

You still gonna try that double-gainer-birdman-snowboard jump from 250 that you've been talking about? :S

Yeah, but I am only going to throw a single gainer. Remember Ted, I only have 12 bird jumps. :) Dont want to rush it!

I'm just glad you still posting here. That way we know you haven't leaped without your rig yet. This has to be so friggin stressful for you.

Keep up the good work, and we'll buy you a beer or twelve in a few months.

Ganja "Now known as 916" Rodriguez

I owe YOU a beer.
Geez, do I have to take a piss right now, but I can't leave the PC or the telephone until this thing gets solved.;)
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

jason, you rock, man. your event is... uh.... very very popular. :P i'm trying hard not to be compulsive about refreshing. :D just keep checking between hop n pops. ;)

Hey it's up and running for me now, but the "Add to Cart" button isnt up yet like the thing hasn't started. What's up?

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Server is up and running at 4:28pm.
Have at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$175, 512 Mb of Ram, 30 phone calls, and we are taking orders.
Thanks everyone.

I have been sitting at the shopping cart waiting for it to drop in and its not working. Am I doing something wrong or is the server too bogged down?
Mish

i was about to ask the same thing. It keeps hanging on me.

Edited to add: FUCK. TCP error.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

approx how many first time jumpers go to this?? i'm told this is the safest way to go... (while i'm waiting for the shopping cart to take my order..)

PMS #165 Swooo #613 CSA #687

The server might be a bit slow due to the overload. I was just able to register and it took a while. Don't continue to hit the bottons! Just once and wait.
Memento Audere Semper

AND... did it crash again?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

i got booted at the shopping cart point too. i've been at this for nearly 3 hours now and am feeling like a junkie. :D

Don't continue to hit the bottons! Just once and wait.

but I must CLICKY!!

Yep, give it some time.....it is bogged down a bit.

approx how many first time jumpers go to this?? i'm told this is the safest way to go... (while i'm waiting for the shopping cart to take my order..)

Many people have made their first jump at Bridge Day. It's one of the safer ways to go.

The safest way to go is still to take a real First Jump Course, because then there is direct guidance every step of the way.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I think we broke it again. I can;t even get to the main page anymore....