tosca

stash bag

Where do I buy a stash bag that:
-is comfortable over my shoulders
-is waterproof
-has a waist band
-is big enough for my rig and some other things like protective gear and food

Either from Vertigo (Moab Stash bag) or if you want to get real trick and own the state of the art in stash bags then contact Mike McCurdy. The most stealthy and advanced stash bags ever devised are fabricated by the young Genius McCurdy in his Monster Riggers Loft. Rumor has it that in his quest to devote maximum time and purest focus to his endeavors that Mike has actually forgone even so much as a sniff of sexual activity for who-knows how long.

Expect to pay slightly more than average but receive more than you ever thought possible. His designs really are that good.

I shit ye not.
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

You buy a extreme ski sack, cut of the top cover, and everything you dont need. Most of them have a back plate you can take out, or where with the sack undernite the jacket, also make a nice back protection as well! around 35 Litres should do to fit everything you need. I also hoocked on a sleeping bag protection bag to store my camera helmet on the top.