bertusgeert

Kentucky

Anyone here often? or been through here and jumped? Better yet, any locals? Or anyone know any local jumpers with emails? :D

PM me

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

Send a PM to riggersam, he may be able to direct you to a few objects...

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I've lived and base jumped in Kentucky for 17 years, hope to continue 17 more. Would love to help you out but if your profile is correct, groundcrewing may be a better alternative.
BASE 386
[email protected]

Great. You'll be able to answer some q's for sure.
If there is anyone else, just let me know. Thanx

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

If your profile is correct, you probably ought to let 386 pick this one up. It's probably a bit early for you to be taking on a student.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Absolutely, I agree. Wasn't my intention, but I wanted to post so that he may contact me...and I can give him the contact info for some of the base jumpers at KSC. We have quite a few base jumpers that are regular DZ members where I skydive. I don't base jump - but would like to try sometime.

Thanks

Rylord
Kentucky Skydiving Center

" We have quite a few base jumpers that are regular DZ members where I skydive. " Do you mean Bridge Day jumpers or BASE jumpers?? There is a difference in my point of view.

I wasn't aware of that many local jumpers, only the hardcore Malaysian finalist in Louisville area. Have a "few" email me as I jumped 9 towers and 6 bridges in the central state region and could turn the experienced on to them, as I am old and gray with new hobbies and less time to burn objects up:D

Team Old and Brittle Chesnut 386

p.s. I live only 25 minutes from Frankfort in Georgetown
and haven't skydived in 10 years, any of you have a rig I could jump on one of the July weekends?? Would enjoy getting back into CREW.
[email protected]

From the conversations I've had with them, along with the videos they have shown me...they are base jumpers.

As far as the Bridge Day event...I am not certain if they have been there. Personally, I would be very interested in going and doing that.

Recently one of our DZ members (who is a die-hard base jumper) just moved down to New Mexico. Not sure if he has a dropzone.com account or not.

Rylord

They have a few extra experienced skydiver rigs at the DZ (Kentucky Skydiving Center) I know they do loan or rent (not sure which ,because I have my own gear) them out during the day. They also have quite a few student rigs that are setup for freefall jumps as well.

Here is the email address to contact the DZO's if you want to send them an email and ask about using a rig: [email protected]

Rylord

Fuck me! Save us all from amateurs.

Please edit to remove the blatant site reference.

Hugh Dumbass.>:(
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.