tosca

safety jackets

I´m looking for some kind of back and chest protection to use for base jumping, maybe something like the Dainese safety jacket, but in my size.

Has anyone seen safety jackets or safety wests with size and shape to fit women?

I've been using Bohn Body Armor for the last few months. I'd recommend them for every BASE jumper. You can't even tell someone is wearing them....

http://www.bohnski.com/bohnski/body_armour2.html#Pants

and

http://www.bohnski.com/bohnski/body_armour.html#Shirts

just make sure you order them SMALLER than you think. The pads rely on a tight fit to stay in place.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I've got the Bohn, as well the Dainese. I far prefer the Dainese, since the Bohn has no hard shells. I worry that the Bohn wouldn't protect from sharp trauma. It is much smaller and lower profile, though.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

It looks like the Bohn crusader shirt has hard shells on the elbows, back, shoulders, forearms...
I have Dainese saftey pants, but have been unable to locate the saftey jacket, the motox site doesn't list them, can anyone tell me where to find the saftey jacket???
Thanks
Blair

Check out go-ride.com.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I jump the safety jacket listed on the site lolie posted..http://go-ride.com/prod_armor_dainese.html I did remove the plastic from the shoulders.

Call around to some local Motorcycle shops. Many will have a wide variety of body armor including the dainese. If the small doesn't fit you then I can recommend at least getting the back pad.

The back armor is available seperately, either in a vest form or with straps. Then find some good fox BMX elbow/forearm pads from a BMX store. Pick up the Knee/shin guards while your at it. paragliding boots are a good thing as well.

I'd find some good links but I'm on a very slow connection till tuesday.

Good luck
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I jump the Dainese Safety Jacket and love it. Its very comfortable. The only down side is that it does generate extra heat, however I think they all do that.

Meeker

what would be the best "under cover" safty jacket out there?
Best protection,and minimal weiv from other parts..

the perfect i wear a long shirt and you cant see my protection thing...

any?

Stay safe
Stefan Faber