taz9420

Aerodyne

Just out of curiousity, what container size did you purchase? I assume you ordered an I6. If that is the case, both canopies you chose are the max size you can fit into that container and it should be tight, but should still be able to fit. Please contact me directly as I will do everything I can do get this problem sorted out for you.
Nick

Nick Bosco
Sales Representative
North & South America
Aerodyne Research Corporation
12649 Race Track Road
Tampa, FL 33626

Tel. +1 813 891-6300
Fax. +1 813 891-6315
Mobile +1 813 679-7190
[email protected]
www.aerodyne-int.com

My Icon and Smart Reserve are so gorgeous, and I can't wait to jump them!

My only comments so far are great customer service for putting up with my shit! Everything was in by the estimated time of arrival that they gave me upon ordering.

I can't really comment on the rig yet since I haven't jumped it....

Oh...and the salesmen are hot! :P
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I am waiting for my new Aerodyne complete rig also. Its been about 6-7 weeks now. I am starting to see more and more Icons and Pilots around the dropzone. The Icon is really a great looking container, and everybody that has bought one really loves the Pilot. I can't wait to fly mine.

How do ya like it Johnny?

[:/]

Just got a mail that due to a shortage of royal blue fabrics at Aerodyne I will probably have to wait a few weeks longer then normal for my rig...or I have to choose different colors....Damn...now I'm unhappy :(

I assume they were talking about the canopy as I only have royal blue logo's on my container..the rest is black. My canopy is all royal blue with one bar neon yellow and one bar navy blue..>:(

I just got a 210 Pilot, which I load at about 1.2. Compared to my Spectre, I'd say the opening is as nice, but not as long. Kind of a "majestic mush" that's easy on the body. I love the way it flies with a long flat glide. And I've had harder landings getting out of bed in the morning.

I think the Smart looks like a really good reserve and would probably buy one if I were in the market for a new reserve. But my PD193 is just fine and I have to work for a living, so I'll be keeping it and my Javelin for years to come. I think it's great to see a company offer some real quality competition on the market, which will keep PD (a company I hold in the highest respect) sharp as well.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I just got my new gear. A 150 Pilot canopy, wing loading 1:1. Put 7 jumps on it this weekend and every landing was great. I've never had so many good landings in a row, and I had been demoing the Pilot 150, maybe it was just the difference between demo gear and a brand new canopy, or the fact that I didn't want to get my new, own gear dirty. Whatever, I love my new Pilot canopy! :ph34r: BTW, got smart reserve, but haven't used it yet :P.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I don't know much about the equipment, but I have been told they are good.

I DO know some of the guys working there (Bushman and Jodie) And I trust them.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

The delay on royal blue is with the Zero-P fabric. We still have the royal blue in cordura and parapack. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. If you decide to go ahead with the colors and your container and reserve get there before your main, please have them packed up and contact me to see if i can get you a demo. Thank you for your patience.

Nick Bosco
Sales Representative
North & South America
Aerodyne Research Corporation
12649 Race Track Road
Tampa, FL 33626

Tel. +1 813 891-6300
Fax. +1 813 891-6315
Mobile +1 813 679-7190
[email protected]
www.aerodyne-int.com