Maximus1

Illegal Jumping Fines

I want to jump a modest building in my area. I am curious as to what the potential fines could be. Could my rig be taken away if I am apprehended?

- Maximus

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

I am curious as to what the potential fines could be. Could my rig be taken away if I am apprehended?

Definitely. Penalties range from fines all the way up to jail time and gear confiscation.

I want to jump a modest building in my area.

I'll PM you with a bit more detail, but please don't attempt this. Reading your profile, I'd guess that your chance of being seriously injured or killed is far higher than your chance of getting arrested.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I met you at Paradise the 7th. I'll be there this Saturday. If you're there (new Porter) we can talk about it. Meanwhile, listen to Tom.

Keith

''Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.'' - Ernest Hemingway

There aint no modest buildings dude. All buildings are screaming nightmares straight from hell, raining down fire and terror on whomever thinks they have what it takes. Be careful.

***"I came to kick ass and chew gum, and I'm all out of gum"***
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"