Faber

BASE Tattoo

Im looking for pics to a tattoo.. im seeking exits taken from behind as a person jumps. the once im interested in are.

SL
PCA
Handheld
Stowed(were the person is pulling from BOC)

Do you have any pics,you dont care might getting modified(black/whith and no ref points to objects or persons). i would like to see them. please mail them to my mailbox.
yes ill post a pic as the tattoo is done..;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Hey Faber,

I'll bet Narcimund has some close-ups of an exit from the rear which he's used hand-held.:o

Trust this helps,

Skin.
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

I'll bet Narcimund has some close-ups of an exit from the rear which he's used hand-held.

I hope he mails them to me then..Im not going to use pics from the net/whith out premission. All the pics will be treatet whith respect and discret. i will only use the siluete of the jumpers..(and gear..).
Ill need pics from all 4 deployment methodes..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

dooooooooooood............ dont tempt faber with the reach'a'round exit method - especially seeing as he is making the object aspect of the tatoo with the 'O' only visible when he bends over enough!!!

:S:S:S:D:D:D

he is making the object aspect of the tatoo with the 'O' only visible when he bends over enough!!!

found a way to make it look cool;) your just wiening while you dont have one tattoo(ups how do i know:ph34r::D)enough said

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

The sad news is we left a camera full of photos like that in Idaho. I don't have anything that fits the description. Mostly I've been taking shots from the side anyway, but I'll let you know if I come up with anything at the Labor Day boogie thing.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

I'll let you know if I come up with anything at the Labor Day boogie thing.

cheers mate;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Not much in the way of lighting, but definitely my best side. I think this was my first S jump too.:)

ME

niiice just like that i want it...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Hey faber what about the one I use for my icon???

Not great quality - but it shows what it needs too............

I dont want to see your O!!

:P

funny shit dude i already has that pic.. now were did i get it from...
oh yes i rember.. i jumped that place just seconds after that pic were grabbed;)

Ofcour i want pics as sharp as posible,so if i get a better,then sorry mate then your off;)

so far does i only need a stowed pic from were the jumper reach for his/hers PC but i still like pics as i will take the best of them all and use...

Actualy i know you want to see my O,but its all mine:P

Lazy fat kid:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Thanks Tom
The pic im looking after is at pic 4,menubar just below the pics .its a photo collage or so were you see the exit the second last were he reach for the pc is just the one i want but its too small size[:/](you know im might a small dane,but not that small;)

Nice web throughB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

BUMP

I now has my #,and want my tattoo done.. i still need THAT perfect pic of a guy/gal going handheld(the tattoo will be black/whith so the pic will be photho shopped).I dont want to Steal a pic from the net

I redesided me and only want one jumper on it,as im doing most hand held,i would like such on..

please help me out

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

please help me out

PM'd you Faber with the perfect tattoo for you dude.;)

Congrats on your number by the way.

Rod

ha ha think you need to practice at your drwaing skills,atleast before ill use it to a tattoo..he he

I got the pic i need.Thanks BASE704.

Thanks to all thouse of you that has tryed to help me.Ill post a pic of it as its done,but its gonna take a while..[:/]

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Anytime...glad I could help! ;)

...and congrats on the #...makes ya feel all warm-n-fuzzy, don't it?
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

Have a look at the Smoking Man's web site. He's a heck of a nice guy, and if you're just using it for a personal tattoo I bet he wouldn't mind.

No kidding, what a great guy. He even sent me a hi res version so the artist could get all of the detail.
The work was done by Mike Parsons out of Tampa, FL.
I wish my pictures did it justice.;)
Thanks again to Atle Dahl for the use of the great image
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Wow dude that is some REALLY nice art B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I'd like to get a tattoo with my BASE #, but I'd like to transform the number in a tribal way... I don't know if it's clear what I mean (fu(k my english...:$) Anyone has some samples?

3,2,1,C-YA!!!
V.
BASE #1075 / BMI #I-002 / PFI #042 / EGI #104

Very nice! Kinda weirds me out that someone now has a tattoo of me exiting from the diving board back in 2001 on them!

I still have the freefly suit but sold the rig in 2002 and still miss it.

Enjoy.

Baxter.

You never felt wierd about the tatoo I have of you in that special spot on my lower back that you like to stare and play bulls eye with!!! :ph34r:

.... Anyone has some samples?

pm'ed you

...or you can ink something like this attachment in your neck, i would B|
HISPA #93
DS #419.5