jumpinfarmer

Icon container

I got to inspect and test jump one.

Very clean design. I think the craftsmanship was very high end. They must have some amazing sewers! Some cool features too. Like the riser protection. It extends past the reserve tray. Plus it comes with all the bells and whistles as standard. Articulated, stainless, comfy backpad....

As for the web site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find: Skip Intro and go directly to : Take me to Sport Parachutes.

PM me if you have any other questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

As for the web site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find: Skip Intro and go directly to : Take me to Sport Parachutes.

Yeah, I tried that and its still sucks, nothing loads, and NO, its not my puter or connection, its there worthless site. All that come up is the applet startuing but nothing else.
Who Dares Wins

Yeah, I tried that and its still sucks, nothing loads, and NO, its not my puter or connection, its there worthless site.

I doubt it.

It works fine for me on a daily bassis.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I got to inspect and test jump one.

Very clean design. I think the craftsmanship was very high end. They must have some amazing sewers! Some cool features too. Like the riser protection. It extends past the reserve tray. Plus it comes with all the bells and whistles as standard. Articulated, stainless, comfy backpad....

I think its a good thing that Aerodyne set a precedent by including all the popular options in the base price instead of charging an arm and a leg for options.

This is a good thing for us.

I think its a good thing that Aerodyne set a precedent by including all the popular options in the base price instead of charging an arm and a leg for options.

Actually, the Voodoo from Rigging Innovations has always included everything standard.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Maybe "street price" as in price after dealer discount.

Usually you can find 20-25% discounts from list price.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Actually, the Voodoo from Rigging Innovations has always included everything standard.

One thing that nees to be said is that SS is an option on the Voodoo.

http://www.rigginginnovations.com/pdf/VOO2.PDF