nebug

Bye Bye Shoe

Boy, you guys sure know how to take the ball and run with it.
I do one stupid thing, lose a shoe, and get back 28 reply posts with jump stories, pictures, and video to boot (pun). I can sure feel the love:)No sarcasm intended. Thanks for all of your posts/info/advice.
----Now Be Nice----

edited when I realized this post the first time sounded like sarcasm.

But Perris is littered with shoes (lost primarily during 8-way exits by inside rear) and haven't had a problem yet.

Thanks for the tip, Bill. If you see a long-haired, old ex-hippie out wandering the fields, pay him no mind. He's shoe shopping.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

we had a guy lose a shoe on exit from an otter. it landed before him, about 10 feet from the packing tent. he was a little surprised to see it when he got back.;)

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

we had a guy lose a shoe on exit from an otter. it landed before him, about 10 feet from the packing tent. he was a little surprised to see it when he got back.;)

My ex lost her frap hat in freefall and had it handed back to her by a visitor after it landed in the airfield car park. It got a little wet since it hit a puddle, but it was unscathed (as was the audible inside it).

I guess that's the good thing about those old leather hats - they're kind of floaty. Full face helmets tend to take at least some damage from impact, even if it's only the visor - and I guess if they happened to hit someone then it wouldn't only be the helmet that got hurt!