Diver23

Just for fun: How many did you make in 2002?

30 but i had it doubbel if i werent injuriedB|,by the way i just started summer 02,so the goal for 03..hmm aprox 75 if i can..;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I started in july 02 and made 8 last year.Im hoping to get #10 before the super bowl.:P

225 jumps / 40 different objects

(plus I met the love of my life....and she basejumps!)

Was a very good year!

B|

I heard a rumor that a certain Aussie made nearly 300, during just the summer months (June-October). I guess that's what happens when you take a starving man (i.e. Aussie BASE jumper) to a feast (i.e. working in Idaho).
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

163 total for the year . 25 different objects . 12 different states . 4 different countries . 0 injuries for my crew last year . Found 5 new sites:)

Made seven in one day from five different Es in Switzerland. Ahh, life on the BASE curcuit. . .

Overall, over 100. Thirty or more objects, ten of which were newly-opened. Yay! One broken ankle, not so bad for that much jumping.

Spence and our Aussie friend make my 2002 look downright lazy in comparison, of course!

Peace,

D-d0g
[email protected]
http://www.wrinko.com
+~+~+~+~
But this, surely, was the glory that no spirits, canine or human, had ever clearly seen, the light that never was on land or sea, and yet is glimpsed by the quickened mind everywhere.

I did 194 in 2002, but started in March. Living in Europe isn't so bad. We can drive to all well known E's. And in holland we also got some stuff!!;)

CU Ferry

Ferry

I made 101 last year. Not as many as I would have liked but....

24 objects
15 new (for me) objects
9 I opened up (I love vigins!)

B=5
A=13
S=3
E=1
O=2

Jason BASE 570

ps - Spence, looks like jump 420 is close or has happened... and special plans?? Just trying to get some ideas, I'll be there soon!