KawiZX900

thoughts on "Leading Edge" gear

anybody jump Leading Edge ?

their advertising is quite effective.

the hot young lady makes it hard to concentrate and make an informed assesment of well hell anything, it could be a broken hubcap and i'd probably buy it.....

I'm just doing research right now, not looking too seriously . probably a year out from gear and BASE.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Last I heard, Lee was having some kind of difficulty with his machines, and had suspended production and gone jumping instead. I heard he's back home, now, but I don't know if he's started sewing again or not.

Actually, it was this photo that got me.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Well I'm glad to see you have your priorities in order (that was a test).

Man sail wall and the fin make my heart skip multiple beats... one of these days...

gardner

In the interests of keeping this thread from devolving into a long series of off topic one liners, I have moved the full set of Leading Edge photos into the Talk Back forum.

Sorry to ruin the fun.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

where is that pic taken????

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Baffin Island, Canada.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Went and looked up the Leading Edge website...right...see..that's just not fair. Men are too simple minded and gullible for that. Not fair..must buy....:|

Drewfus McDoofus