Iflyme

Not the biggest landing zone

Oh, now that's low to steal the video from them as well!

First Class Citizen Twice Over

So what *exactly* would they be arrested for? I mean, obviously problems damaging property, etc., but if they were actually not tresspassing (i.e. they paid for the room), and if they hadn't had any property-damage issues, what would they be charged with? Is there actually a law against jumping there? How common are laws that prohibit the actual act of jumping? (I know there are these kind of laws from some objects, but from what I've been told, charges are usually for tresspassing or breaking & entering.)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Probably been charged for public disorder (or something along those lines), as well as the damage to the car etc.
-----------------------------------
It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone

Roof access would have been trespassing if there is a sign that says autherized personal only anywhere. Opening a window is causing property damage as is picking a lock if they did that to get to the roof.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Opening a window is causing property damage

Seriously?! What if it was designed to be opened? Can that still be used against a BASE jumper??

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Most high rise windows are sealed for HAVC reasons. They are sealed to prevent people from jumping for sucide too. Make it easy and too many people will do it. Make them have to brea a window and its too much effort.

Inciting a riot is another option if there was a crowd that watched and they got excited and they just need charges to hold you on. There are lots of things to make a B a whole lot harder to get then an S or A.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Most high rise windows are sealed for HAVC reasons. They are sealed to prevent people from jumping for sucide too. Make it easy and too many people will do it. Make them have to brea a window and its too much effort.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Duh.

Thanks!

-Miranda

What BASE needs is Johnny Cochran!

What BASE needs is Johnny Cochran

If the jump doesn't fit, you must aquit...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."