sangiro

Welcome to The BASE Zone!

Welcome to the BASE Zone! This is a moderated forum. If you plan to try your hand at BASE jumping make sure you know what you're getting into. BASE jumping is extremely dangerous and you should clearly understand the risks involved before you think about doing it, whether you're a skydiver or not!

There are some good BASE specific discussion forums on the Internet, but because so many skydivers try BASE jumping at some stage this forum aims to provide is a platform from where you can collect knowledge by sharing ideas and asking questions. You should know that your skydiving training is not sufficient to do a safe BASE jump. Talk to the experts and get training.

There are a few very competent BASE jumpers who visit Dropzone.com regularly, use this forum to pick their brains to let them point you in the right direction.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

There are a few very competent BASE jumpers who visit Dropzone.com regularly, use this forum to pick their brains to let them point you in the right direction.

I remember when Grandma started to go a little dotty. It was funny at first but then the strippergrams just started getting old.

PS You meant very few, right?
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

Huh?

I think he meant exactly what he said. There are "a very few"
Owned by Remi #?

"He probably did." - [to be said out loud while you wiggle your first two fingers of each hand next to your ears like some half assed moose / student hybrid.]

You should probably put the pipe down.
$kin
There's only one Tom Aiello...

Huh?

I think he meant exactly what he said. There are "a very few"

both are accurate.

be safe

kleggo

Did you guys all notice that this is from 2002?

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Yah. As far as I know it was the first thread ever in the BASE forum. I checked the bottom of the forum pages about a month ago and it was at the very bottom. Not sure why it got revived.

Someone earlier today broguht it back... then deleted their post..... hmmm....

Perhaps internet boredom.... time to go flick something eh?

repost? :)

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms