normiss

Scotty Burns

No, I made this account to look at gear AND shit on things that should be shit on, like the bullshit that abounds on this site. If I was not anonymously on here... What would YOU do about it??? There are no classy people anymore, where have you been!!! Should we only speak lies, falsehoods, and fluffy clouds because people die? NO, you honor the dead by speaking TRUTH. It shows how fake and two faced all you fair weather friends are that you only have good things to say all the time about these people. Lord forbid anything negative or true is spoken for all to see. And it did make me feel better to shit on all you well wishers, thanks for asking.:)

quickdownsize

Ruffled feathers, you idiot. This guy and his girl christy are thieves and cheats and liars. none of you people really knew scotty because you are saying good things about him and sending that worthless girl money. Did you know he did not leave his family one red cent??? They had to start a go fund me page just to burn his ass up weeks after his death. scotty made sure to drink and drug himself to death, it was not seizures as many might like you to believe.

Awwww, look at Mr. Tough Guy hiding behind an anonymous account and trash-talking. I was wondering the other day why I don't run into more assholes in the sport; I guess I found one. (And yeah, if it's troll shit posting, it's still assholish...)

Shame you're not brave enough to announce who you are though. Since that's the case, we can pretty easily ignore you. Have fun running around trying to upset people. <3
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork
  • Like 1