normiss

Scotty Burns

:(

Fucking Scotty, died in his sleep last night.

One of my first and best friends in skydiving, he and Nibblycough taught me how to carve the big puffies.

I'll miss you Scotty, thanks for all the amazing memories, we sure had some good times brother.

Blue Skies Scotty.

:(

That sucks!!

I remember one Halloween party at ZHills. He brought his adorable little girl in her tiny wing suit costume. He taught her correct body position, which she would demonstrate when asked. :)
Such sad news. Thanks for posting.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Very sad news

I met Scotty while he was still in Zhills. He taught me how to ride the clouds and his attitude was very positive. We became friends and every time I came to Florida we met even when he was not in Zhills anymore. I remember his adorable girl Skyla. He was a great guy and always positive.

May your soul forever ride the clouds buddy...

BS my friend

I know he ruffled a lot of feathers but the first time I met him, as a nobody rookie wingsuiter at a new DZ, he treated me like an old friend. All the old timer wingsuiters would talk about him like like some sort of campfire legend and when I finally met him I thought he would be intimidating, he was anything but.

BSBD Scotty

Just a relaxed evening at FlyteSkool remembering the man, the myth, the legend, Scotty Burns. There will be a potential for Corona consumption, story tellin, and possibly some eating too. (Cause big boys have gotta eat, by god) Ash dive and celebration of life to follow on Sunday at Skydive DeLand.
Facebook event

normiss

Just a relaxed evening at FlyteSkool remembering the man, the myth, the legend, Scotty Burns. There will be a potential for Corona consumption, story tellin, and possibly some eating too. (Cause big boys have gotta eat, by god) Ash dive and celebration of life to follow on Sunday Aug 20 at Skydive DeLand.
Facebook event

FIFY. Thought you meant THIS Sunday. I'll see you there, brother.

Shut Up & Jump!

normiss

No, it's the 19th! EVENING.
The 20th is the ash dive.
;)

Well, you didn't write THAT!! You wrote "Sunday."

And the FB page said Aug 20 (which is Sunday). That's what I added/fixed.

So, where's the party Saturday night?

Shut Up & Jump!

Ruffled feathers, you idiot. This guy and his girl christy are thieves and cheats and liars. none of you people really knew scotty because you are saying good things about him and sending that worthless girl money. Did you know he did not leave his family one red cent??? They had to start a go fund me page just to burn his ass up weeks after his death. scotty made sure to drink and drug himself to death, it was not seizures as many might like you to believe.

Potential for drinking the shittiest mexican beer on the planet, lies to make everyone feel good even though scotty burns was a drug fueled loser who left his family nothing. He died from drug and alcohol use, not seizures.
His memorial had the smallest turnout of any skydiver ever. why wont people speak honestly, Scotty Burns, the world is better now you are gone !!!