Blue240

Swift 2

virgin-burner

******Well, i've made my pick, i would order stuff i havent even seen from only one of those manufacturers you just mentioned. But i'll leave the guess to you! :)

Since you are such an expert I guess you jumped suits from all the manufactures multiple times? Tell us more about it

my expert-opinion is costly. too bad you cant afford it!
Your expert opinion is not even worth getting for free unless you have 500 jumps on different wingsuit models. I doubt you have ever flown a squirrel suit.

Was it made for your? My friend had a Swift that was way to big for him, he had no problems flying it but he did notice a huge difference when he actually flew a Swift 2 that fit him well. I have a second hand Swift that fits me well, with my very limited experience as someone new to wingsuiting, "unstable" would be the last thing to describe my experience. I do feel that the arm wings are to big compared to legwing and its easy to end up flying to slow, give it some gas and it flies super nice. I see what they did there with making arm wings smaller on Swift 2, people that own it love it. I think 99% of wingsuit fliers will be happy with whatever manufacture they choose as long as the suit fits well, all 3 big manufactures make quality products. Brand wars are gay and unproductive, I have seen you post about squirrel before, please share if you really have any meaningful information for people on the market looking for a new wingsuit, if not, STFU:)

well, due to some personal shit i havent jumped for almost a year and a half, but had bought a pretty large acro-suit from one of the guys before that, took it out from 6000m's on the first jump and felt right at home. that doesnt happen with everyone's suits. so, yes, anytime, unseen, and will not be disappointed! blupp!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda