birdynamnam

Cypres AAD for Wingsuit

@Westerly: Just get an Cypres Changeable Mode ... you can set it to Expert, Student, Speed and Tandem. Just not to Wingsuit Mode because you'd need the Dytter

@Topic: i own a Wingsuit Cypres. Just to have a little bit extra chance of surviving when some hits me while doing load organizing with bigger suits. The Dytter is really loud so just put it wherever it fits in your helmet.

verdi

@Westerly: Just get an Cypres Changeable Mode ... you can set it to Expert, Student, Speed and Tandem. Just not to Wingsuit Mode because you'd need the Dytter

@Topic: i own a Wingsuit Cypres. Just to have a little bit extra chance of surviving when some hits me while doing load organizing with bigger suits. The Dytter is really loud so just put it wherever it fits in your helmet.

I ended up getting the new Vigil. I almost got the WS mode but the ditter and lack of modes is what killed it for me. I already have an audible, Flysight, and sena in my helmet, there really is no other place to put it. Additionally all is does is detect opening and then increases the firing speed for canopy flight. It really is unnecessary if you are flying a docile mane like the horizon, epicene, or specter.

To the person who asked about changing all settings. Many people only own one rig. It is much easier to have pre set parameters when switching between jump type. Imagine having to change every element of your audible every time you switched jump types.