keithbar

human arrow project. Jeb

Am I missing something ? I've seen a Styrofoam high five. A small cliff crack. And a ring of fire recently. Is jeb reinventing the wheel ? ? Not trying to diss the dude. He's awesome .Honestly. I'm Curious.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I'm definitely not the guy to the link anything but Google human Arrow project Jeb Corliss or maybe try World wingsuit League that should find it
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

Am I missing something ? I've seen a Styrofoam high five. A small cliff crack. And a ring of fire recently. Is jeb reinventing the wheel ? ? Not trying to diss the dude. He's awesome .Honestly. I'm Curious.

The biggest difference is the 20 trillion Chinese watching it live. Good for Jeb.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

WickedWingsuits

*** Am I missing something ? I've seen a Styrofoam high five. A small cliff crack. And a ring of fire recently. Is jeb reinventing the wheel ? ? Not trying to diss the dude. He's awesome .Honestly. I'm Curious.

The biggest difference is the 20 trillion Chinese watching it live. Good for Jeb.

+1

As usual, he has three time more eyeballs on his exploits than see the Super Bowl every year.
Always remember the danger.

Never forget the fun!

There was lots of hate on FB about the project being over hyped etc. but looks like its been deleted

Hitting the target is not the point, hitting the target as accurately as possible was the idea

I agree there are other stunts that had higher risk factors but you also only saw the success on youtube. no telling how many failed attempts it took

I also seem to remember seeing something like them maybe adding target strikes into the WWL for this year too. Time will tell if it happens

I was excited to watch it on Chinese TV this weekend but with the weather delays it was over before i got a chance on Sunday

I don't get all the hate to be honest. Jeb is just out there working on his own projects, good on him. So what if it's been done before?
I can't be bothered watching any of it but I actually can't be bothered watching most videos now. They all look the same. Trees flying past with dubstep playing and really off-putting editing like random slow motion.

Sounds like a lot of people just need to get on with their own jumping or at least griping and moaning about something worth complaining about.

Having said that though I still can't quite believe that their 'money-shot' ended up being a vertical phone video.

After hearing opinions from both sides about this stunt in general, I am choosing to keep my opinions to myself. That being said, I still to this day do not understand why the "Great Wall" was advertised in this stunt as if he was flying over it. That's like saying last years WWL featured the Great Wall of China though it was no where near. They even had a poster contest for Jeb and all of the options had Jeb flying by the wall.