xenomorph283

wingsuit nationals?

just looking on USPA and FAI websites and noticed no one is hosting a nationals this year i can see for wingsuit performance flight but there is the FAI world meet, was wondering why the nationals was taken out or if im just not looking in the right area as i thought i remember seeing something about it being in august. anyone have any more info on this?

There is a US Wingsuit Nationals but just like you I can't find the official info on the USPA website. I emailed some folks there to see if I am missing it.

It is at CSC for sure and they have the dates for the entire event listed on their calendar.

https://www.skydivecsc.com/events

The event will include an Acro and Performance comp, both picking the USPT for World Championship of Performance and World Cup of Acro that will be in Zhills in November.

We are organizing a wingsuit event at CSC Jul 7-10 that will include a Performance Camp which will be a great chance to dial in the DZ profiles.

I would encourage all capable wingsuiters to go! We need to grow our discipline! Remember, taking part is about fun and learning and not just about getting on the podium. The last event was a great team builder.

As an FYI, a Nationals has to be held more than 60 days prior to Worlds to determine the Team. This event is just over 60 days out so the team will be as competitive as possible.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

As Wickey indicates, there should be plenty of wingsuit action at CSC this summer including the Nationals. Dates are supposed to be 20-26 August. You can see that on CSC's FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/CSCskydiving/photos/a.274192652654075.64109.105107576229251/1052755354797797/?type=3&theater

I was looking on USPA's webpage for the dates last weekend and did not see the info posted. I will message USPA and see if that can corrected.