scottygofast

There's a new player in town... Who wants to rent Squirrels? :)

Hey everyone! It's been a long time. I avoid this place because it's a sucker of time. But on that note, Id like to announce that I have something I think you all will like.

Check out my new website, I just purchased 100 new various model Squirrel Suits and am starting a National Rental Business, Weather the winter season is slow here at Flyteskool at Skydive DeLand. Also, moving into a few thousand square feet for our new training facility here on the DZ, and also offering Rig Rental packages as well. Come rent the BEST SUITS ON THE PLANET, They've only won every race they've been in recently, so why would you want to be in second place?

Come see us at www.flyteskool.ws and see what we can do for you!! Sign up! Become a Member! It has it's privileges!

Between the best Gear on the planet, and the best Coaching and Instructional Products available in the universe, all new and written, by me. Check it out and hope to fly with you all soon! Stay tuned for upcoming events and special offers!

CAW CAW!

Fly Squirrel Baby!!

Scotty Burns
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

Soooo since I'm the first to respond does that mean I get a super sweet discount on a funk during this spring?

Seriously though this is really exciting, I applaud you for taking the leap to fill the void in the market as far as "fly before you buy" is concerned. A lot of my peers and I have been waiting for the Squirrel option to come to fruition, as opposed to just Tony Suits from Wicked Wingsuits, which is certainly not a bad thing either, consumers just like choices, that's all. It's very exciting and consider me a future customer!

Plus I'm waiting with popcorn to see all the hate you're going to get from the different wingsuit tribes.

Sweet scotty. Tell me you have some big boy suits.;) I'm 6ft 5 ish. And running about 260lbs. I'd love to demo a funk. And a freak.

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Sam! Yes, I will hook you up as responder number 0000001 to this!! :)

Thank you for your kind words. This has been a long time coming, but its really all about the right people, timing, and companies that look at things the same way I do, as this is serious shit. I look forward to getting an order from ya! Our Sumos will be arriving here next week sometime and the balance of all the fun toys will be here mid Jan, so we are currently expecting to begin National Rentals in Feburary, while local rentals here at Skydive DeLand will begin here in Jan.

I too, am looking forward to all the interesting words we shall be seeing. I don't come here very often because I don't have time for BS. I will say this much to all the haters out there however.

BRING IT> I remember more than most would like me to. I will tell it like it is. There is lots more truth you all will be hearing from me in the future that is not going to make certain people very happy. I simply do not care.

It's time to either Lead, Follow, or get the fudge outta my way. I'll tell you this much, I damn sure aren't following anyone, and I'm not waiting for anyone to create any standard whatever they think is ok bs requirements.

Ive set my own. Find someone that knows better, and let them write something better than I have. I challenge you, and hope someone actually does it. I do what I do because I want to see the overall safety of our sport increase, even half as quickly as performance increases. If someone can even get 10% of what I put together, I'll congratulate them.

Make me some popcorn too. This is going to be fun, but I likely wont check this very often, because I simply just don't give enough of a shit about some dumbasses opinion from half a world away with 8000 hours reading dz.com and 12 skydives. But when I do, It'll be quite entertaining.

Oh did I mention, Starting in Jan FlyteSkool will be hosting a live webshow? Lots more on that later, and that'll make everyone happy, and piss a few off too along the way... :)

Blues, and thank you for all your support. Love my wingsuit family. And tired of seeing my friends dying left and right, so yall help me do something about that, that's the whole reason Im doing this anyways!

Caw Caw!

Scotty Burns

If I don't have it, We'll talk and work out a deal & we will make it for you. That simple. And of course I have big boy suits! Have you seen me?? :)

Look under Robust, Plus, or Scotty Sizes :)
http://www.flyteskool.ws/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69&Itemid=108&lang=en

We'll get you hooked up! Thanks Keith!

Oh and here's another FlyteSkool Original~

So How Big's Your Suit??? Ya'll should find out. :)
http://www.flyteskool.ws/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90&Itemid=530&lang=en

Sam!

So as you were the first to reply, here's your Christmas Present. Here's a 50% off coupon for your first month suit rental, starting in February, just like you asked Santa for last night. :)

Since it's Christmas, I'm going to offer you, and all the other DZ.Commer's out there 10 of these coupons. Sign up, and get a suit on order and in the checkout put the Code:

"FlyteSkoolXmasHatching"

And YOU will be the first person to fart in the suit, at 50% off! For everyone else, well, become a member and you'll get a great discount on just about everything, and you will still (most likely) be the first person to fart in the suit anyways, just not with a 50% off coupon.

Thank you all for your support, and I look forward to hooking you all up in the near future. Popcorn's cookin'. :P

Caw Caw!

Merry ChrisMaHannaQuanzika!!

Scotty

Tried the code to rent a freak for a month starting Jan 5, said the code is not valid?

Sorry bout that. I didn't have the right button pushed, however we will not be shipping suits out until late January, likely why it told you it's not available yet. We are expecting to start receiving suits, starting with a number of freaks as early as the end of this week, with the balance of suits here by mid Jan. If you put in the code and try to rent it for Feb 1, that should work fine. As Suits become available, we will ship them out, so you will likely get your first months rental for longer than 1 month. Get 'em while their hot kids!!

Sorry I screwed up on the coupon code, it should work now. Im not that much of a computer guy, but Im figuring it all out.

Thanks again for all your support, and sign up and become members!! Rentals get a lot cheaper when you become a monthly member, and you even get free online coaching included with your monthly membership.

Blues!!!

Any problems you guys have with the site or signing up just let me know and we'll get it resolved quickly. Growing pains, but it's all workin out well!

Thanks again to my feathered friends!!

Scotty

www.flyteskool.ws

About 20 Freak's and Swifts arrived today, with the other 80 or so suits showing up in the next 2 weeks.

Again, THANKS to Mike and Matt over at Squirrel, well, for being themselves and the best company in the skydiving industry, in my humble opinion. I don't know anyone else that could make me 100 suits like this..YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Fly Squirrel Baby!!

Come check us out at www.flyteskool.ws !!

Scotty

scottygofast

About 20 Freak's and Swifts arrived today, with the other 80 or so suits showing up in the next 2 weeks.

Again, THANKS to Mike and Matt over at Squirrel, well, for being themselves and the best company in the skydiving industry, in my humble opinion. I don't know anyone else that could make me 100 suits like this..YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Fly Squirrel Baby!!

Come check us out at www.flyteskool.ws !!

Scotty

Dude! Really digging that yellow green combo!
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121