TracyS

Swurve wingsuit delivered today.

Swurve wingsuit arrived from Redline Aerosports today.

It turned out EXACTLY as I wanted, and is almost identical to what I had photoshopped.

Customer service was TOP NOTCH. After ordering, Walt and I chatted about a few details and rechecked a couple of measurements to ensure I would end up with a well fitting wingsuit. Could not have hoped for better service. GREAT COMMUNICATION throughout process.

Made in the USA by a wingsuit flier, for wingsuit fliers.

Ordered on 21st of September and delivered on 7 October. Just barely over 2 weeks from order to delivery. OUTSTANDING!!

This thing is absolutely GORGEOUS!!
Absolutely love the contrast between the neon green and the black.
I'm certain it will fly as good as it looks and can't wait to get it in the air.
Canopies must all be female. If I treat mine good, she gives me a good ride. If I slap her in the bag, she will dump me like a turd.

Courtesy of PRE7117, love that line.

Too funny. Just looked at another thread, where I got a base picture to Photoshop the color palette I wanted for mine. It was your picture that I used as a starting point to show how I wanted it to turn out.

So, THANKS! You made my job easier.
Canopies must all be female. If I treat mine good, she gives me a good ride. If I slap her in the bag, she will dump me like a turd.

Lethal1ty17

No problem. I am interested in seeing your opinion on how it flies.

Well, I'll tell ya, I'm sure the Swurve flies very well....... with a more experienced wingsuit jumper flying it. One jump on it was enough to demonstrate for me that it was more performance than I was ready for.
I had perfect control of it, for about 2 seconds after I exited the plane. From than point on, it was more like the wingsuit flew me instead of me flying it. The entire flight, including deploying, was the most extreme roller coaster ride I've ever experienced.

I have put it in the closet for now and gone back down to a Vulcan. I plan on putting a good 100-200 jumps, or more, on the Vulcan before I contemplate flying the Swurve again.
It's not taking up much space in the closet and it will be there when I'm ready for it.

On a separate note, I contacted Walt from Redline Aerosports, and he got me into a Vulcan that fits great. I put two flights on it this past weekend and they were both much more stable and in control than I was with the Swurve.

TracyS

***No problem. I am interested in seeing your opinion on how it flies.

Well, I'll tell ya, I'm sure the Swurve flies very well....... with a more experienced wingsuit jumper flying it. One jump on it was enough to demonstrate for me that it was more performance than I was ready for.
I had perfect control of it, for about 2 seconds after I exited the plane. From than point on, it was more like the wingsuit flew me instead of me flying it. The entire flight, including deploying, was the most extreme roller coaster ride I've ever experienced.

I have put it in the closet for now and gone back down to a Vulcan. I plan on putting a good 100-200 jumps, or more, on the Vulcan before I contemplate flying the Swurve again.
It's not taking up much space in the closet and it will be there when I'm ready for it.

On a separate note, I contacted Walt from Redline Aerosports, and he got me into a Vulcan that fits great. I put two flights on it this past weekend and they were both much more stable and in control than I was with the Swurve.

I personally thought it was much easier to fly than the smaller suits, I started jumping it at around 20 jumps and it seemed less twitchy and more stable...but everyone is different and that's perfectly ok.

One thing you have to realize is you cannot muscle a suit, just kind of lay on top of it and it'll put you where you need to be, when you get rigid they fight back, stay relaxed enough to fart at any given point in time.

Another thing, if you have never flown with the stiff performance foam on the leading edges of a suit, it makes a world of difference in agility. My first jump on my custom Swurve which has the foam, vs the rental Swurve which didn't....I exited, overcompensated my correction and rolled one way, then I overcompensated and rolled the opposite way. Here is the link to the video of my first flight. I am quite wobbly due to the fact that I keep giving larger inputs than needed to get what I am wanting since I am not used to the performance of a faster suit. But, 8 months later, and I still love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9XG9nSgdEc

It also has quite a bit of range! I've gone down to a sustained 31mph vertical speed, all the way up to 138mph vertical speed in a dive. This suit is awesome!