granpasc

Evolution (Pilatus Porter proximity)

Thread "lead time and customer service" 169 replies
Threads "Tonysuit colugo vs Squirrel vampire vs phoenixfly verso" at least 40/50 replies for each topic...

Thread "plane proximity", an original way to glide in blue sky who might create debate or discuss..... only two replies (and thank you for them).

Poor forum, silly customers discusses :S

granpasc

Thread "lead time and customer service" 169 replies
Threads "Tonysuit colugo vs Squirrel vampire vs phoenixfly verso" at least 40/50 replies for each topic...

Thread "plane proximity", an original way to glide in blue sky who might create debate or discuss..... only two replies (and thank you for them).

Poor forum, silly customers discusses :S

A-Do you have any idea how few Pilatus Porters are around for anyone to attempt this?

B-Are you aware that the insurance company that insures most turbine aircraft in the USA have come straight out and said that if there is any evidence of prox flying or docking wingsuits with aircraft, they will immediately cancel insurance on said aircraft?

Between those two thoughts, there is very litle reason for anyone to become excited.

Congrats, you've found an ideal speed, and it's nice to have the reference.

There. Controversy started.:P;)

You're welcome?

@DSE:
A: You can try with every turbine aircraft. Wait more 10s after the last jumper in 45° turn left (if right door). Jump. You have 180° of right turn for find common glide. Same time in same location is the only difficulty.

B: i don't know your specific insurance but generally if you don't overpast aerial regulation and flight envelope...
Wingsuiter is like an other Vfr object, formation flight isnot stritcly forbidden (???)

tozer

What's the next step?

After the right turn, pass behind and execute a turn left. Grip or return inside is only for red bull stunt :):):):)

Deug, 1997:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5VTTAPljpw Patrick was the man.everyone else who's ever done it has used the crutch of a drouge attached to the tail the plane while it was in the steep nose down attitude. and/or grab the strut and muscle their way back inside AFAIK he is the only man still to this day to exit the door and fly his body back through that doorway and look at the tiny suit he did it inB|

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I'm not sure but it seems in famous deug reentry, the turbine is modified for increase the brake engine. If somebody can confirm?

All the other links posted here (except mine), the porter is flaps down. That's correspond to landing phase, max 90kts in normal flying mode...

I have saw only video with porter for this game.
I repeat that i'm around 105kts, so, many planes can be reached at this speed...