DHemer

PF Arrow and MonoTrack

jakee

Just out of curiosity, since I don't BASE, I'm under the impression tracking suits are, while fun, more of a "let me get some separation from this object kind of thing."

For most people yeah. But if you work enough at it, proximity tracking or tracking short starts is a-fucking-mazing.

It's just a different feeling, always fast and much more of a knife edge than flying a wingsuit.

you only really need a wingsuit if you cant track! B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

DHemer

No update from PF that I have seen

Squirrel seems to be close to launching their one piece suit
https://www.facebook.com/squirrelsuits/photos/a.118327514987375.24457.113493165470810/582869425199846/?type=3&theater

not sure if you havent noticed.. but this aint about squirrel. there's other manufacturers out there, inventing more, doing sustainable buisness for all involved, and last but not least, some manufacturers actually put in the time and development to come out with something genuine..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Damn dude, did Matt G sleep with your mum or something?

When the Monotrack comes out, it'll probably be awesome. When the MonoSumo (or whatever) comes out, it'll probably be differently awesome. Ain't that a good thing?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Damn dude, did Matt G sleep with your mum or something?

When the Monotrack comes out, it'll probably be awesome. When the MonoSumo (or whatever) comes out, it'll probably be differently awesome. Ain't that a good thing?

your mums a good thing haha
he probably is sponsored or works for them and is mad squirrel is taking a lot of their business
BASE 1519

wasatchrider

***Damn dude, did Matt G sleep with your mum or something?

your mums a good thing haha
he probably is sponsored or works for them and is mad squirrel is taking a lot of their business

nodody's slept with my mom, i'm neither sponsored, work for them or anything. i'm just sick and tired of EVERY thread about PF, some squirrely dude comes along and.. bla-bla-bla.

so, here i am, doing the same thing. that is all.
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Bluhdow

***nodody's slept with my mom

I hate to break the news to you buddy, but that can't possibly be the case.

the last time a woman lied about her conception some poor idiot ended up on a cross, so be carefull with what you say :P
-------------------------------------------------------

To absent friends

virgin-burner

nodody's slept with my mom, i'm neither sponsored, work for them or anything. i'm just sick and tired of EVERY thread about PF, some squirrely dude comes along and.. bla-bla-bla.

It's the same dude, ya freakin' idiot:D

He's interested in PF, he's interested in Squirrel and posts questions about both. He's clearly not the Fanboy in this conversation!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Hey everybody! Squirrel Fanboy here... I love me some Squirrel and I just wanted you all to know that Squirrel, the best and only awesome rad gnar flying stuff manufacturer is releasing the best one-piece track-suit anyone has ever made,in the history of man-kind. It's called the sausage, it even has the best name ever, in the history of man-kind. I can't wait to attend the next Squirrel Sausage Fest, I hear there will be tons of hot chicks there.

virgin-burner

i'm just sick and tired of EVERY thread about PF, some squirrely dude comes along and.. bla-bla-bla.

Gotta love the constancy of his posts though

I started this thread originally.
I jump PF not squirrel, not that it even matters

I thought that if someone was interested in a single piece TS they may like to know about a new option.
Its going to be called the Squirrel Sausage.

Seriously though buy this one, I don't get that much free fall time from a Cessna. The jumper is ok too I guess
https://www.facebook.com/1619831638282529/videos/vb.1619831638282529/1626417654290594/?type=2&theater

The man with the home made black & white tracking suit that you can see at the beginning have better glide performance than Veush in his Cruise + (and he is a damn good tracker).
But don t dreams guys, even with your squirrel, tony, sfly, PF, etc you ll never fly like this because you re not... FRENCH!!! ;)