DSE

First US Wingsuit Team

Congratulations to the first-ever US Wingsuit Team!
Newly selected by the USPA Competition Committee from Performance Scores from the Lake Elsinore and Zephyr Hills Performance Cup competitions.

Your US representatives:
- Scott Callantine
- Brian Caldwell
- Lori Butz
- Simon Repton
- Steve Hubbard
- Kyle Lobpries
- Jason Bresson
- Jacob Morse
- Joe Ridler
- Kristian Szczepitko

The team will represent the USA at the World Cup held on May 25, 2015 at Netheravon, UK.
If you'd like to help out the US Wingsuit team with donations to help fund the event costs, please PM me and I'll make arrangements.

DSE

Congratulations to the first-ever US Wingsuit Team!
Newly selected by the USPA Competition Committee from Performance Scores from the Lake Elsinore and Zephyr Hills Performance Cup competitions.

Your US representatives:
- Scott Callantine
- Brian Caldwell
- Lori Butz
- Simon Repton
- Steve Hubbard
- Kyle Lobpries
- Jason Bresson
- Jacob Morse
- Joe Ridler
- Kristian Szczepitko

The team will represent the USA at the World Cup held on May 25, 2015 at Netheravon, UK.
If you'd like to help out the US Wingsuit team with donations to help fund the event costs, please PM me and I'll make arrangements.

First, congratulations to all. This is an enormous step forward as a discipline and this team will likely be remembered as pioneers in wingsuit competition (along with other national teams at the meet) long after many of us have moved on. We will be cheering you on from afar!

What Spot did not say is that he was also selected by USPA as Team Manager for the U.S. Team. Well deserved and thanks for your contributions to making wingsuit competition an internationally recognized event!

I'm quite familiar with Team Ill Vision.
If they didn't participate in any of the Performance comps around the world, particularly those in the US...they're not eligible.

It was a competition-based selection, not a popularity or team contest. If one doesn't show up for a competition, it's kinda hard to earn a slot.;)

Man I cant believe they picked those people, im way better than all of them! Actually, mostly just Scott ;)

But for reals have fun competing, should be a good time im sure.

Team ill vision hasnt really done much in like 5 years, I dont get the reference either.

normiss

So why be Kanye?!

Imma let you finish, Mark, but that's my new favorite verb.

(And so useful in this forum!)
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

I sure hope so! Im excited for the return of the leader to the skydiving world, but worry about lack of funding, and that 3 of the guys have had kids and havent been jumping much in the last few years, and one was brian drake :( Id be more than happy to see a lot more purple and red back in the lodi skys!

normiss

So why be Kanye?

Show some respect to those that earned it.

Start a memory thread for old teams.

GO USA!

I'm pretty proud of my friends that earned slots on the team, and believe the USA will be well-represented at the World Cup. Hoping to see either Scott Callantine or Steve Hubbard knock Spike Harper off the podium.;)