Lethal1ty17

Got my SkySnatch PC

I'll be trying it out this weekend and see how it does. I've planned on getting a few deployments on video with a rear facing GoPro to see how well this reduces oscillations compared to my standard 30" ZP PC. Overall quality and feel are very good, pic attached below. Both are 30" PC's, however due to the construction of the SkySnatch it appears to be several inches less in diameter, the edges curl up and almost stand up a good inch or two when you attempt to lay it flat.

For the naysayers out there, it cost $35 more than my last new PC/bridle I purchased from UPT which is a negligible amount in the grand scheme of things, especially if it does what it advertises. I needed another PC anyways. Plus, I've yet to see anyone on here yet try one out for the first time, as mentioned by someone else there were quite a few people saying they would like one when it was announced.

michalm21

so did I, I paid $165 for a UPT pilot chute, but the cost included additional $50 for a monkey fist I prefer over the pvc tube...
Standard price is $115, so $80 more, like I wrote above :P

50$ for a monkey fist? Sheesh. Its like the 30 or 40$ upcharge I got hit with when I ordered a semi stowless bag from them. I was told it was because they had to make one for my Jav. I got a standard one stamped v319 iirc.

Lethal1ty17

I'll be trying it out this weekend and see how it does. I've planned on getting a few deployments on video with a rear facing GoPro to see how well this reduces oscillations compared to my standard 30" ZP PC. Overall quality and feel are very good, pic attached below. Both are 30" PC's, however due to the construction of the SkySnatch it appears to be several inches less in diameter, the edges curl up and almost stand up a good inch or two when you attempt to lay it flat.

Is it true what they say about it? ... Has it gotten you laid yet?