skow

A2

jonmurrell

I'm too big to find demo or a loaner before I order one. Any thoughts on it?

Just buy it you mystical beast! You will have the biggest Wingsuit ever made, you giant hunk of a magic horse!
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

OuttaBounZ

Just buy it you mystical beast! You will have the biggest Wingsuit ever made, you giant hunk of a magic horse!

Fly it much yet? I'm still rocking the original Colugo but its starting to wear out.

ps Happy birthday you magical unicorn
This isn't flying, its falling with style.

jonmurrell

***Just buy it you mystical beast! You will have the biggest Wingsuit ever made, you giant hunk of a magic horse!

Fly it much yet? I'm still rocking the original Colugo but its starting to wear out.

ps Happy birthday you magical unicorn

Thank you my fellow unicorn. I haven't flown it yet. I'm still totally in love with my A1. But I watched three of the best take it across the road at our medium wall with plenty of altitude to spare. Fastest start I've ever seen. It was as if their start arc stayed positive from the time they left the ground. And to have that kind of altitude at that kind of distance from the wall was insane. Not saying I could do the same in the A2, but to see them fly kill it like that...I was blown away. Squirrel gets it. PM or text me for details.
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.