dmcculloch

Phoenix Fly Phantom Edge?

it would be nice for them to adjust US pricing seeing significantly stronger dollar in the last few months... US pricing has a significant margin over EU just over the exchange rate alone... Havok carve at 980 EU (including high VAT) is $1350 in US but even with VAT included it translates to 1100 USD...

That adjustment was already in the works.
Feb 15 onward all USA orders will enjoy the benefits of the strong dollar with adjusted pricing, in time for certain new (and old) goodies.
Updated pricelist and more on the PF website in 2 days.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Maybe best answer what are the differences between Phantom EDGE and P3 would be following;
Check the changes between Havok and Havok CARVE
Both suits looks the same but nothing is actually the same.
Same goes for P3 and Phantom EDGE
or Shadow2 - Shadow EDGE.

Phantom EDGE went through changes on every part of the suit.
There is slight change in Arms and leg wing, wing orientations , wing angles, booties, body , grippers and vents.
Suit is not bigger, but my focus was to make the Edge even more user friendly. P3 was the suit were you feel the suit like second skin. Phantom EDGE came so close that is hard to design the suit to be more friendly and intuitive.
Testing left us very surprised in a positive way.

Robi PF
Robert Pecnik
[email protected]
www.phoenix-fly.com

michalm21

It seems to be the pattern that "today" or in "2 days" is usually +2-5 days so I'd give them a few more days to update the site. :P

Sorry guys..it indeed took 2 days more due to some basejumping travels on my side.
Though invoicing already was with the new prices, the website now also reflects the price-change.

Enjoy!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

"Ghost Hunter"?

They might want to re-think the name given the possible trademark issues of a TV show in the US... (Yes, there's really no likelihood of confusion in the relevant market, but I could see their lawyers being a pain in the ass.)

Then again, there's always these guys...

[Edited to add attachment.]
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

Though it needed some google to find out what the TV show was, their title is a single word, vs two seperate ones. And a common enough term and different market to not be an issue.
The various gear names such as xwing, leia, sabre etc never seemed to have much trouble, though linked to bigger franchises.

Would have more expected messages about copyright in other posts on various wingsuit designs....
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?