virgin-burner

tell me all about the havok carve!

i have one laying around here for oh-so-fucking long! it's been hooked up to my skyrig two days before i've had a quite heavy (8000lbs to be exact) work-related accident, and i planned on jumping it two days later..

what should i be looking out for? keep the angle and dont try to float it i was told. what else?

i'm fucking DYING to get back into the air, maybe i will (probably without anything else than my rig at first) give it a go in a month or two's time..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I have around 200 jumps in my Carve this season. The suit is amazingly easy to fly, very easy pull, not squirrely one bit and can do everything under the sun. It is incredible at back flying and acro as well as regular belly flying. The suit has great float and is also capable of going fast. Obviously do some practice touches on your first flight but if nothing else just go and have fun. You will love it :)

OuttaBounZ

If you have a month or two than you still have time to sell it and get a Funk. ;)

uhm.. no. i like my stuff to be made any place but far east. but thanks for your suggestion. :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I have heard from many people who have jumped both, the Carve is a superior suit. A guy at the Moab boogie this year was going to order a Funk, had been jumping one and was convinced that it was what he wanted. I let him jump my Carve and after one jump he ordered one straight away. Just sayin'... :P

Rauk

I have heard from many people who have jumped both, the Carve is a superior suit. A guy at the Moab boogie this year was going to order a Funk, had been jumping one and was convinced that it was what he wanted. I let him jump my Carve and after one jump he ordered one straight away. Just sayin'... :P

i got one already, so no need in convincing me! :)
thanks for your previous post and the insight gained from it. i. cannot. wait!

B|
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

took me almost a year longer to finally jump it, and, i wasnt disappointed!

very easy to fly, easy pull, great performance for what i can tell, i'm super happy with it!

i think i got finally hooked on wingsuiting with this one!

:)

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda