fatso

squirrel swift or hatch for acro vs p3 shadow etc. advice

has anyone got any feedback on the squirrel swift and hatch for experienced pilots looking for an acrobatic wing.
are they any good for acro flying.
how do they compare to pf shadow and p3 for usability in doing acrobatics.

looking for advice

I wrote up a nice brand was comment but decided to play nice.;)

Just out of curiosity, any reason youre not looking at a havok or funk if your goal is acro? I had long considered skydiving to be a place where i did a couple test jumps on a suit before taking it to a cliff, but the funk brought me back to just loving the sky.

the funk and havok look nice and although i don't have one i thought the smaller surface area of the hatch swift p3 shadow etc would allow for quicker rotations, flips, loops etc. less fabric so faster with the tricks.. it seems most acro guys use the shadow for artistic competitions but squirrel have released similar sized suits in the hatch and swift so was wondering how people rated them in the artistic manoeuvres. seems the wait with squirrel is less and the quality of build and customer service is getting great reviews.

We're in the middle of testing at the moment, and results determine when its released. But December (first suits made January) is our aim. Leadtime for orders currently placed is around 8-9 weeks, though might increase a bit when the new suits are announced due to a rush in orders.

So suits ordered now will be delivered around mid dec.
For the new model, a bit more patience is needed.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

If you go for PF I personally would opt for a Phantom. I've flown both the Shadow and Phantom extensively and find that doing acrobatic manoevres are just as easy in a Phantom as in a Shadow. The upside of going for a Phantom, for me, is that you have a bit higher performance and more potential for forward speed. I can't speak for a Swift/Hatch as I haven't flow those yet.

Just my 2 cents :)
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"