kipa

How about to learn to track before wingsuiting?

Hello everyone!!!

Noticed this summer that there is increasing amount of trackers at todays skydiving scene!! After creating my own track suit ”Raven” I decided also to start teaching trackers since people have been asking that from me for years already. Therefore I created Raven Tracking school.

Originally my plan was to teach mainly (or only) at base environment. Have had so far 5 course with lots of satisfied customers. But also during summer got called in for numerous of skydiving events and was asked to be ”tracking instructor” there. And this scene has continued. Therefore as summer season is getting closer to it´s end I am planning to move the school to US for the winter. Trying to organize some sort of tour that would make logistically sense. Obviously US is quite big :P and can´t go through whole continent.

So if you would be interested…. Either individual jumper or DZ manager feel free to contact and suggest place and/or time to held about 3-4 days tracking course. Also if/when have more questions about it feel free to ask anything.

Some addition info can be found from the web site:

www.ravenbase.com (full site up very soon)

FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raven/552532891508247

small video from the tracking school ( although the environment is not correct )

https://vimeo.com/97713871

Rami Kajala

[email protected]

Cool, though would suggest not making it that targeted at 'before wingsuiting' but market it as a dicipline by itself. Also as trackingsuits are not really essential or needed pre-wingsuit training perse.

But congrats on the new suit, and spread the love!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?