dmkellett

LEAD TIMES and poor customer service

you sound just like a very well known italian BASEjumper, but i really dont think that unclecharlie would be such a coward to hide behind a sock puppet's handle; but hey, as i know from experience, serious accidents do change one-self; so i could be wrong!

;)

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

piisfish

***I heard your a registered sex-offender in Sac...fucking 8 year olds dude...

isnt that a reference to something which should not be referred to ?

I know, it's such bad form to quote the Coens.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

The111

******I heard your a registered sex-offender in Sac...fucking 8 year olds dude...

Rules, common sense, and class don't apply when you're cool.

Nah..the rules only apply when you're not friends with the cool guys. If you're not friends with the cool kids, banning and un-moderating apply.
...ad $$ matter a lot too, vs no matter how many views you might have driven to the site.:S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERZqkUqw-xg

Man this thread has covered the gambit. I agree that scotty has no class because he made a big lebowski reference. Personal attack, ban him!!!!!

At least people are back to taking an online message board way too seriously where at least 50% of the people writing are only here to inflame others. PS, a lot of the insulting my and scotty do of each other on here is done while sitting in the same room on weather days when we are bored.

When do we get to argue about how to measure bigway wingsuit formations again?

jakee

******I heard your a registered sex-offender in Sac...fucking 8 year olds dude...

I know, it's such bad form to quote the Coens.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

I happen to love The Dude. I just don't think a single line about pedophilia translates particularly well to friendly shit talk shouted across the internet. Maybe in high school I would have found it funnier, although rumor in this thread has it that I may not have been cool in high school, so what did I know then either?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

hjumper33

50% eh? Squirrel must have a loooooooooooot of sponsored jumpers out there judging the amount of people you see flying them these days :)

Squirrel do have a loooooooooooot of second owner suits out there judging the amount of adverts you see is for them these days :)

Slater
McConkey es Dios

Unless, You proxy like Scotty Bob.

If you aren't jumping off the cliff and doing some proxy jumps, you are just being a ugly drag queen, wearing a 1500 dollar dress.

There is nothing challenging/cool about skydiving with a wingsuit. You are just justifying yourself for not being able to fly headdown and swooping the pond.

Spend that 1500 dollar on a wind tunnel and learn how to fly your body.

Those people who can almost drag their dick on the ground..... Now that deserves a respect.

Imagine this conversation..

"what is that scar on your dick? is that a herpe?"

"no, babe, I've got that from flying way too close to the ground at Chamonix"

"I must have your baby! fuck me right here, right now!!"
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

stayhigh

There is nothing challenging/cool about skydiving with a wingsuit.

That's false. I'll cede to you the point that freeflying is by far the most difficult discipline to master...but if you think that anyone can throw on a WS and fly acro you're mistaken.

There's a difference between laying inside of a wingsuit and actually flying it.
Apex BASE