dmkellett

LEAD TIMES and poor customer service

PF-suits show a refinement other manufacturers dont. also, they're not cheap knock-offs of other suits, the development that goes into each suit is unique.

say PF goes out of buisness tomorrow; that would set everyone years back, because honestly, who has the same experience than robi does? that would REALLY suck for you fanboys! ;)

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

virgin-burner

PF-suits show a refinement other manufacturers dont. also, they're not cheap knock-offs of other suits, the development that goes into each suit is unique.

say PF goes out of buisness tomorrow; that would set everyone years back, because honestly, who has the same experience than robi does? that would REALLY suck for you fanboys! ;)

I truly doubt it. If you think Robi is the only one designing suits than you need to get your head out of your ass :P

michalm21

***PF-suits show a refinement other manufacturers dont. also, they're not cheap knock-offs of other suits, the development that goes into each suit is unique.

I truly doubt it. If you think Robi is the only one designing suits than you need to get your head out of your ass :P

tony has blatantly copied, so has matt, not even mentioning the others, never seen a copy of robi's; funny how that is, isnt it?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Some people believe what they want to believe. The industry will continue evolving regardless of any of the major manufacturers going out of business, Robi included.
After all they are building inflatable dresses, not spaceships... Let's not forget that we are not that special... mmkay?

virgin-burner

I think nothing sums this up better than your own quote :)

virgin-burner

awesome, you just won the dick measuring contest!
i'm so happy for you..

virgin-burner

******PF-suits show a refinement other manufacturers dont. also, they're not cheap knock-offs of other suits, the development that goes into each suit is unique.

tony has blatantly copied, so has matt, not even mentioning the others, never seen a copy of robi's; funny how that is, isnt it?

Do you say all cars are copies of Benz or some Ford model?

Bird-man, Phoenix-fly suits more like a suit with wings build around your limbs.
Tony, Inturdair like a suit built in a wing profile.

Copying? Somehow all the wheels are round...

skow

***PF-suits show a refinement other manufacturers dont. also, they're not cheap knock-offs of other suits, the development that goes into each suit is unique.

I think nothing sums this up better than your own quote :)

virgin-burner

awesome, you just won the dick measuring contest!
i'm so happy for you..

so you're actually saying i'm right!?

thank you, i'm a pretty hung guy, that's true!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

virgin-burner

******PF-suits show a refinement other manufacturers dont. also, they're not cheap knock-offs of other suits, the development that goes into each suit is unique.

I am pretty sure that is how any product evolves over time....
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

:D

still i prefer my stuff to be made by adults.

Yup, ozone paragliders are known for the shitty quality and poor work standards, that where theyre a company 10x bigger than all the aforementioned wingsuit manufacturers combined. Where exactly do you think about 90% of your wardrobe is made?

On the copying front, isnt the whole point of wingsuits and their advancement to see whats out there and improve on it? I would be willing to bet any amount of money that even Tony, Matt, and Robi themselves wouldnt admit theyve gotten ideas from each others work.

hjumper33

:D

still i prefer my stuff to be made by adults.

Yup, ozone paragliders are known for the shitty quality and poor work standards, that where theyre a company 10x bigger than all the aforementioned wingsuit manufacturers combined. Where exactly do you think about 90% of your wardrobe is made?

if i do have the choice between two more or less similar products, i'll go for the european made one. my hiking-boots for example, are made in germany. they probably cost 100 bucks more, but fuck it, quality and fit are outstanding.

On the copying front, isnt the whole point of wingsuits and their advancement to see whats out there and improve on it? I would be willing to bet any amount of money that even Tony, Matt, and Robi themselves wouldnt admit theyve gotten ideas from each others work.

what i object is the first point, also, a certain someone has acknowledged to someone else that their acro-suit was a copy; they tried to develop something on their own but failed, so..

and really, that is NOT advancement, that's a greedy "i wanna make a quick buck"-mentality. if you as a customer dont see that, well.. then you're just a fanboy.
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

hjumper33

Just like youre a fan boy if you disagree with the title of this thread....

you've never ordered a vector i take it? 40 weeks delivery time; arguably the best rig in the world.
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Yes, and Phoenix fly makes arguably the best wingsuits in the world. But the lead times exceed what is promised and there has been a well documented lack of communication. I don't think anyone can argue the quality of the product, just concern with the way it is delivered and the business model.

hjumper33

Yes, and Phoenix fly makes arguably the best wingsuits in the world. But the lead times exceed what is promised and there has been a well documented lack of communication. I don't think anyone can argue the quality of the product, just concern with the way it is delivered and the business model.

maybe you should also order through the established network of dealers, and not try to suck robis dick by ordering through him. the man is busy with family and actually MAKING and DEVELOPING suits, he doesnt sit in his jacuzzi with a hooker sucking his dick and another one answering fanboy's emails "when does my suit arrive", while snorting coke off a third, all paid for by money earned through delivering faulty wings and unethical workforce.

mccordia and others here have REPEATEDLY offered their help whenever this kind of shit comes up. and they usually get it right. take THAT!

we can keep on going back and forth, and you know what, i'm a mean asshole that no-one really likes, i do this shit for FUN!

cheers!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

birdynamnam

people "debating" are pretty anonymous here on this forum, trolls? yeah, so there age is unknow really; VB are you 14 or 15 years old? I can't make up my mind

it's "their", which makes you what, a 2nd-grader? 9yrs old? still beat you by 6. thanks!

:)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Lukasz_Se

I feel like I'm reading bunch of teenage girls fighting over which mobile phone is best for making selfiesB|

as long as i can take a pic of my cock, 2nd biggest on this forum as mentioned above, i'm fine with the phone!

oh, and it should say "like a bunch of teenage girls". are you a classmate of birdythingy?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda