base689

Help with English translation

Hello there.
My 2 friends, who are Phoenix-Fly wingsuit coaches, asked me to translate from Italian into English the text they have already got on a stamp to be printed on students's logbook once they have successfully passed their wingsuit course.
I translated it at the best of my knowledge, but I would appreciate if you could revise/correct the following text as if yourself would use it on a stamp for a US run wingsuit course
Thanks so much
Best Regards
base689

The candidate has successfully passed the Phoenix-Fly First Jump Course, has proved to have learned the basics of safety with a beginner level wingsuit and has learned notions about the usage of intermediate level wingsuits.
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

base689

Hello there.
My 2 friends, who are Phoenix-Fly wingsuit coaches, asked me to translate from Italian into English the text they have already got on a stamp to be printed on students's logbook once they have successfully passed their wingsuit course.
I translated it at the best of my knowledge, but I would appreciate if you could revise/correct the following text as if yourself would use it on a stamp for a US run wingsuit course
Thanks so much
Best Regards
base689

The candidate has successfully passed the Phoenix-Fly First Jump Course, has proved to have learned the basics of safety with a beginner level wingsuit and has learned notions about the usage of intermediate level wingsuits.

"Cleared to buy a Squirrel Aura." would work just the same :)
IHYD

That's very good, I might just shift a few things around. Something like this perhaps:

"This candidate has successfully passed the Phoenix-Fly First Jump Course. They have successfully learned the safety basics with a beginner level wingsuit and have also learned the usage concepts of intermediate level wingsuits."