Jbag

Squirrel strikes again!

Call me a Squirrel fan boy if you will but I have good reason to as do most that drink their Kool-Aid. I've been flying the Aura this season frequently and without noticing any issues. When I was at the DZ the other day there was a representative of Squirrel there squirreling around. We were on the same load and he immediately starts looking at the fit of my suit and deemed it to be too long. That weekend I got an email saying that they will make me a new suit to demo, keep whichever suit I like better, and to return the other one.

The issue got brought up in another thread about manufacturers being perfect. They cant be perfect but they sure as hell can keep customers happy.
IHYD

+1

When I was in Switzerland we were reviewing some video in the Horner. Dan Vicary happened to see and commented that my tail wing of my Colugo could be pressurizing faster. He modified it for me a couple hours later and now it pressurizes ridiculously fast.
Fiend

I am about to take my last voyage, a great leap in the dark. - Thomas Hobbes.

i ended up getting rid of my colugo and got an aura because of this "shimmy" can you guys shed some light on what was done to the suit, as i have a couple friends with colugos that would really appreciate the info.
thanks guys. pm is fine also
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Try retrofitting the suit with tighter arms and a torso fit that cleanly hugs the body so it follows your every move....that 'funky' behaviour comes mostly from the suit not following the movement of the body on a 1 on 1 basis and sliding around as you turn one way or another. Theres a reason even freeflyers/tunnelflyers went for tighter and tighter suits for precision.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?