theplummeter

Looking for FFC coach in Eloy 4/26-5/3

A group of friends and I are headed to Eloy for a week and a half towards the end of April and would like to do a First Flight Course.

I went through the Phoenix Fly website and attempted to contact Chuck Blue, but no reply and his website is down. We called the dropzone and got referred to Alec or Alex, but he is not available until the last day we will all be there.

I am wondering if anyone here knows of another coach who would be available in Eloy during those dates. There are three of us who would like to go together. All of us are C licensed or higher, all have changed to (or stayed on) more docile canopies, we all have 9' bridles, everyone has gone to a mudflap altimeter mount, and we all own Phantom 3 wingsuits that we purchased from a Colorado dealer in hopes of doing the FFC with him, but scheduling conflicts put a stop to that plan.

If anyone has a clue who to contact I would love the help.

theplummeter

***Try asking for Scott Campos (LouDiamond on here)

Thanks for the tip but I contacted him and he is unavailable during that time period.and he cannot recommend anyone ? :o
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I didn't get any messages from anyone about this. Alex Swindle is a current Phoenix Fly Coach (who I trained) and James Yaru is as well. Both of their contact information is listed on the PF site. By the way, my ankle is healed and yes, I am available if Alex or James do not want to do it and both my e-mail and phone number are listed on the PF site. I'm rarely on this site anymore, so hitting me up on facebook (chuck.blue) or e-mailing me is the best way to get me. I'll PM you my phone number and e-mail address (although both listed on the PF site).

Chuck Blue
PF Coach Examiner (among other things)

Thanks to everyone for the PMs and replies, I snuck away to Denver and spent the day jumping my P3 there with the Phoenix Fly coach. The rest of the group is in touch with Chuck and James.

A special thanks to Adam who changed plans on Easter to fit me in even though I was by myself!

And to everyone who has been waiting to fly a wingsuit, it's a blast, very intuitive, and easier than you think....until you rush the deployment and spin yourself up. ;)