DSE

Carving Camp

Wanted to share with y'all that if you have the opportunity to attend one of the carving camps, do so.
We had a terrific turnout both for the carving camp and one/one coaching this past weekend and in addition to seeing the proper way to learn this method of flying, we also got to see first-hand the potential dangers when not properly implemented. Perhaps Andreea or Jarno can show you the new handshake.B|

Thanks to those who participated and braved the (inaccurate) weather forecasts. A very fun, safe event filled with bad pizza, decent beer, and new friendships.

I was stupid enough to book my vacation for the week before the carving camp. I left the day it started... seeing all the jumpers enjoying the warm up jumps and the atmosphere building , I can be certain I will attend the camp next year !
Thanks DSE and the coaches at Elsinore for teaching my little bro to fly. He is still going on about how much fun he had. see you all next yr