Bluhdow

Scotch Guard

I'm sure you already know what I'm going to ask.

People Scotch Guard rigs. Anyone ever use it on a wingsuit? Intuition tells me it might be okay for parapack or some of the other tougher materials, but I'd be nervous to use it on the balloon or other ultralight fabrics.
Apex BASE

It does't seem to do any harm when applied to a new suit but scotch guard really comes into it's own when applied to an old and tired suit, brings it back to life.

I do spray my own personal suits when they are new, mostly because I enjoy the fumes. ;)

Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

I have an R-bird with lots of white on it. A couple of months ago I tripped on landing and got grass stains on the white. A toothbrush and some Cheer on the problem area and it came out without hardly any effort at all. I have had the suit about 9 months and washed it about 4 times. Crawling in my knees in a C-182 seems to be the quickest way to get it dirty as the floor pads take on whatever is on people's shoes. The suit comes clean, nice and bright when washed according to instructions. I am not sure what Scotch Guard would do to help unless it would protect it from more oily type grime.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

Bluhdow

I'm sure you already know what I'm going to ask.

People Scotch Guard rigs. Anyone ever use it on a wingsuit? Intuition tells me it might be okay for parapack or some of the other tougher materials, but I'd be nervous to use it on the balloon or other ultralight fabrics.

Take your wingsuit off before drinking the Scotch. Problem solved.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I use the exact same stuff that you linked to for every suit ive ever owned. After running around in a bright green suit in muddly europe last summer, one bath with a little oxy clean in it and it looks brand new, and got another coat of scotch guard after.