kallend

IPC criteria for large wingsuit formation records

John,

I believe that the CSPA rules that came out Spring of last year were what the IPC criteria were said to be. We used these to set an official CSPA record at Eden North near Edmonton at the Provincials/Gavin Days boogie last summer. CSPA judges were on site for the FS and they were very interested in the WS side of things. Attached is the CSPA rules and I have highlighted the Winsuit portions for ease.

Hope that helps,
Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

sdctlc

John,

I believe that the CSPA rules that came out Spring of last year were what the IPC criteria were said to be. We used these to set an official CSPA record at Eden North near Edmonton at the Provincials/Gavin Days boogie last summer. CSPA judges were on site for the FS and they were very interested in the WS side of things. Attached is the CSPA rules and I have highlighted the Winsuit portions for ease.

Hope that helps,
Scott

Thanks, Scott.

Take care at FnD!;)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The rules Scott posted were the trial IPC rules from last year. These are not the rules going forward. There's quite a few differences in the new rules and goes back to a single line grid. I'd assume USPA will post them once they are truly eligible for records (added to SCM in Aug/Sept).

Email [email protected] if you want to try to get a set, or I can talk to you about them some other time.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I had wondered if there might be a few changes but that was the closest thing I had. Thanks for noting that there were some and now I am wondering what they are.. I will reach out to USPA and see what I can find..

Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"