someguyintexas

Flock & Dock Slot for sale

It isn't a cheap event, but neither is skydiving. EVERY penny and then some gets spent on the event. 90% of it goes to organizer expenses and that is even with a few of them paying for their own travel - thanks guys, you know who you are.

NONE of the organizers charge a day rate because this is such a historic event to wingsuiting.

No one entity owns this event, it is a community event that brings people together from all over the world.

Many participants are coming from overseas. The cost of the event itself is an insignificant % compared to their travel and work absence costs.

And...only 12 slots left, so if you want to dish that cash out go for it!

IF we happen to come in under budget we will buy beer on the Saturday night party just so we don't make a profit!

For those of you that can't make it but have already purchased your registration simply find someone to buy it, send me an email with their name, email and tshirt size and I will switch it over. We don't give refunds because each registered person allows us to commit to more organizers.

Excuses? I have heard them all!
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com