Fall0ut

New WS deployment method "wingtip pouch"

The V series suits needed a leg pouch. The apache was the first big suit where I felt really comfortable with the pull. The colugo and aura are the easiest suits to pull in I have ever flown.

Granted I don't have anything like as many jumps on the Colugo as on my old Vampire but I still think the V-series leg pouch is the quickest way to get rid of a PC. Yes, the Colugo is easy and reliable to reach, but you have to reach further and you have to reach in a certain way. Grab-and-gone from a leg pouch can happen in a eye-blink.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

The V series suits needed a leg pouch. The apache was the first big suit where I felt really comfortable with the pull. The colugo and aura are the easiest suits to pull in I have ever flown.

Granted I don't have anything like as many jumps on the Colugo as on my old Vampire but I still think the V-series leg pouch is the quickest way to get rid of a PC. Yes, the Colugo is easy and reliable to reach, but you have to reach further and you have to reach in a certain way. Grab-and-gone from a leg pouch can happen in a eye-blink.

For wing suiting I really like a longer container so that you don't need that "up" movement.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

maretus

I know quite an amount of others who have (...) unpleasant time in the air whilst searching for the PC (myself included).

You are forgetting that thanks to that, you have such an awesome time when you do finally find it ;)

maretus

It is fixing the problem of our friends dying as they cannot find / pull their PC on a WS BASE jump. Personally, I see 0 use for this system in skydiving but it is an interesting idea for WS BASE.

I can also see this idea potentially eliminating PC's getting knotted with the bridle when PC/bridle bundle is pulled from a BOC. You can see everything is deployed nice and clean all the way from the PC to the pins. No more mess being tossed into your burble.
I also agree that there is no need for this in skydiving.

WickedWingsuits

For wing suiting I really like a longer container so that you don't need that "up" movement.

exactly why i sold my perigee pro and bought a helium, its long and slender as opposed to short and fat
gravity brings me down.........