FlyingMatt

PF carve?

We are testing the final production models/prototypes of 3 new suits this month, and should have official news in a few weeks on the Vampire-Race, Havok Carve and Venom Power. And more new/updated stuff coming all across the PF product line after those 3...B|

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

We're in the final stages of testing on three new/updated suits, and another few on the horizon. The final production model of the Havok Carve will be on display (flying around formationsB|) in Puerto Rico in 2 weeks, and after that we will also post a PDF with full info on the exact changes and updates to the suit.

We are not upsizing the suit in any way, the wings stay the same size (though we did have some fun with larger prototypes :) But we've put a lot of work into drag reduction/wing surface optimization, and trying to make modifications that increase handling/sharpness in flying, and more agile maneuvering. And there's also several user-friendly changes/updates that make the suit even more pleasant for both skydiving and basejumping us.

All in all...Im stoked....and on the Venom Power, after extensive testing during skydives, we've put it through the ringer in the base enviroment over the last month, and we'll also soon release a bit more info and pictures on that new beast of a suit (my suit choice for the 2014 BASE season;)

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

mccordia

We're in the final stages of testing on three new/updated suits, and another few on the horizon. The final production model of the Havok Carve will be on display (flying around formationsB|) in Puerto Rico in 2 weeks, and after that we will also post a PDF with full info on the exact changes and updates to the suit.

We are not upsizing the suit in any way, the wings stay the same size (though we did have some fun with larger prototypes :) But we've put a lot of work into drag reduction/wing surface optimization, and trying to make modifications that increase handling/sharpness in flying, and more agile maneuvering. And there's also several user-friendly changes/updates that make the suit even more pleasant for both skydiving and basejumping us.

All in all...Im stoked....and on the Venom Power, after extensive testing during skydives, we've put it through the ringer in the base enviroment over the last month, and we'll also soon release a bit more info and pictures on that new beast of a suit (my suit choice for the 2014 BASE season;)

Any perks for the first 20 buyers? :)

skow

Seems stupid. They'll get ruined super fast while you drag them on the ground while flying proxy...

Birds and the B2 "Spirit" get by with no vertical stabilizing surfaces on account of very effective active yaw controls.

Humans, by and large, don't have these.

I've often wondered why wingsuits had no fins (and suggested these to one of the major manufacturers some years ago).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.