daytripper419

Wingsuiting boc

Though not the only reason, I have noticed that 9 out of 10 people with bridle knots and pilot chute/bridle entanglements are due to heavy hackey balls with single point attachments (easily hooking the bridle behind it). So not a fan of hackey balls.

Both for a more secure fix during backflying/collisions and also due to more secure placement of the handle inside the airplane when moving about, 100% promoter of freefly puds for wingsuit jumps (handle design does differ and makes some nicer than others, and making sure its not one with a single point attachment or bit of string/bridle between the handle is important).

*edited to add*
PVC tube, though less secure in the plane, and as long as its a double point/tight attachment to the PC, is a good second.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

mccordia

Though not the only reason, I have noticed that 9 out of 10 people with bridle knots and pilot chute/bridle entanglements are due to heavy hackey balls with single point attachments (easily hooking the bridle behind it). So not a fan of hackey balls.

Both for a more secure fix during backflying/collisions and also due to more secure placement of the handle inside the airplane when moving about, 100% promoter of freefly puds for wingsuit jumps (handle design does differ and makes some nicer than others, and making sure its not one with a single point attachment or bit of string/bridle between the handle is important).

*edited to add*
PVC tube, though less secure in the plane, and as long as its a double point/tight attachment to the PC, is a good second.

+1