jtholmes

seeking black female wingsuit pilot for fun job

I've never seen a black female skydiver( I'm talking licensed here, not tandem students ), let alone a wingsuit pilot. Good luck with that one.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

For those of you who posted here and your post disappeared suddenly, if you continue to post in this thread with nonsense, you will find yourself banned from the forum for a lengthy period of time. So consider yourself warned, you know who you are.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

jtholmes

Hello there

For a paying photo shoot that I am organizing I am looking to find a female black wingsuit pilot of a descent skill level.

Any leads?

Thank you.

Please PM or post info here.

I really like this thread and regret not finding it earlier, since now I wonder what might have been posted and removed, the definition of nonsense really lies in the observer and opinions are as broad as there are people, cheers!

Intriguing! How about adding some additional Information to your "fun job"? It lacks like everything one would want to know in order to respond to your request.

Descent skill level?, as in the ability to dive without loosing control? Decent skill level? as in adequate skills to exit a plane without injury/death?

Another aspect was the female black wingsuit pilot. I know plenty of girls who jump wingsuits, including my GF, but never a black suit. Are u referring to a black female jumping any suit or just any female jumping a black suit?

Are you saying what I think you are saying, that you want to take pictures/video of a hot girl exiting a plane with a slim dark latex suit retrofitted with massive wings for maximum glide, or am I just daydreaming?

In order to give this thread more credibility I think it might help you on your quest, finding whatever you are looking for by providing more info. I'm eager to be enlighten Mr.Jtholmes, share your thoughts!

I just wanted to point out that someone with the name "Uncle Potato Head"

Can post something with the words: "Black" and "Female" in the post.

But other (Long term, familiar and well known real people.)users of this forum can't point out, perhaps a little contorversiallly, their views and comments???

I defiantly am from the camp of instant concern about skin color issues. I think the whole subject and the media's demand for anyone of color supports bigotry and other negative anti social stereotypes.

You want a wingsuit'er well fine, but I think anyone has a right to ask why you would want a black or whatever anything????

I happen to know a very nice dark skin colored female wingsuit user. And the comments coming out of her mouth right now are not very complimantrary to anyone or any thing. Be carefull for what you wish for considering she is now really pissed!

C

And there is no fucking way I'm giving out her information without her permission...

Any leads?

NO.
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

Hello all on this thread

First off, thank you for the helpful PMs to those who have thrown me a bone.

As for the strange posts about bigotry or pointing out a flaw in my effort here, the explanation is very simple.

In commercial and movie shoots that involve action, there is almost always an element of casting the stunt double. Sometimes the actor or actress being doubled is tall and you need a tall double. Sometimes the actor or actress is short or fat and the double is chosen accordingly. In this case, the actress being doubled is black and is female so the stunt double is being searched for accordingly. "hot" is not actually part of the criteria in this case. Just black and female. Hair and make up can do a lot from there. It is not accurate to say "african american" because it is irrelevant the if the double is american, or african, or cuban, or french west indie or indian or mexican. We just naturally dark skinned with a specialized skill set (skydiving skills, preferably wingsuit skills).

In general, the results of this post have been very helpful and I am glad that I resorted to posting here.

Thanks again

JT

DSE

Congrats. There is such a woman. Who then read this thread. She's not into it. any longer[:/]

Sad that someone would pass up what sounds like a cool opportunity because of the actions of anonymous internet trolls who have no relation to the OP at all.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Tink1717

I've never seen a black female skydiver( I'm talking licensed here, not tandem students ), let alone a wingsuit pilot. Good luck with that one.

there's a couple of afro amreican felamle jumpers out of Elsinore, they may or may not also fly wingsuits, but it would not take mucxh to train them up. DSE would be a good source for info on this
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

jtholmes

Sometimes the actor or actress is short or fat and the double is chosen accordingly. In this case, the actress being doubled is black and is female so the stunt double is being searched for accordingly. "hot" is not actually part of the criteria in this case. Just black and female. Hair and make up can do a lot from there.

A friend of mine (RIP) doubled as Queen Latifah BASE jumping in a Wingsuit from a Dam in The Last Holiday.... He was white, male, with a beard... Hair and make up can work miracles...

Update on this.

I found a girl that I have good confidence in. I think it came from networking through this thread, but i am not sure. Hard to keep it all straight... I asked everyone i knew and many i didn't now.

We start training tomorrow and I appreciate all the help here.

Thank you.

JT

I will update this thread when the commercial is out!