Mentosfresh

Intrudair wingsuits

I'm looking to purchase my first wingsuit, and I'm wondering about the Intrudair suits, particularly the Piranha2, since it has a similar planform to the Phantoms. The 5-6 week lead time is very appealing versus the PF/Tony 15-16 weeks, as well as the cheaper price. However I cannot find too much about flight characteristics/build quality. Has anybody here gotten to fly them, and what do you think?

Hi, i recently testet a Piranha 2 and loved it. I'm gonna order mine over winter for sure. It's very easy to fly and still has a great performance. In comparison to the Phantom (i only flew a Phantom 1) it seems to have more power, and it's also easier to get the power from the suit with the wing surfice next to the hips. Blue skies

I got my S-bird from TonySuits within 8-days of order back in August. Yes, 8-days....and I did not pay for the rush shipping.

I think they were just trying to catch up on orders, but you may find them nowhere near a 15-16 week wait. Plus they are great quality and fun.

WickedWingsuits

Intrudair make a good quality suit.

TonySuits isn't anywhere near a 15-16 week lead time right now. If you call I think you will find it closer to 6-8 weeks.

I ordered my R-bird back in August and they quoted me 8 weeks. Came in just under 6 when it was all said and done in September.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

hello,
I just started in March 2013 to fly in WS, I now have about 130 jumps with the Piranha .... I just bought a Piranha 2 and I'm excited ... I got to compare it to October the Italian Record of WS. .. excellent in quality and performance with the suits of its technical level ... even my 3 flying buddies use it and they are happyB|